Chapter 18. Villains or friends?

Seems like the little orange turtle had ran away from home. The shredder told Tiger claw to kill him next time he sees him. Which made Tiger Claw really think. 

'What has he ever done to me?' He thought while sharping his knife.

Mikey only did what his brothers told him to do. Only did what his Master train him to do. All Tiger Claw was doing was being a jerk and showing dishonor. He thout he had to make it right with him, what are his close friends the might mutanimals he believed.

Tigher Claw though could try to talk to them.

'To the Might Mutanimals,

Just so this is clear, I want to earn Michelangelo forgiveness. Yes that may sound weird and you won't believe me. I realize that he never did anything wrong to me. I don't want to follow The Shredders orders. Please meet me at the top of the pizza shop. I won't bring anyone or any weapons.

-Tiger Claw.'

He was about to put the letter in the envelope, until Fish face and Dog Pound walked in.

"Tiger Claw what are you doing?" Fish face asked.

"Tell me Fish Face, Dog Pound, what has Mikey, the little orange turtle did to you?" He asked while looking at them.

"He turned us into mutants" Dog Pound said.

"Dog Pound, Mikey just wanted to be your friend, his first friend that wasn't his brothers, yes? Fish face I bet he would be kind to you as well, if it wasn't for his brothers" Tiger Claw spoke.

They looked like they were lost in thought. 

"You're right... It was all his brothers fault" Fish Face said while crossing his arms. 

Tiger Claw read out the letter.

"Should I put your names down as well?" He asked.

They both looked at each other and nodded.

'P.S Fish face and Dog Pound want to come and talk things out as well' Tiger Claw added to the letter.

"Fish face, Dog Pound, I'll go give them the letter and if they want to they can meet us there" He said.

They agreed. And Tiger Claw ran out to find Shredder.

"Master Shredder, I'm going to seek out new weapons, I'll be back shortly" Tiger Claw said and bowed.

Once he was far enough away, glazed his knife along his cheek. He felt like he was betraying his new friends even when they went friends yet.

  Tiger Claw finally from the Mutanimals lair and knocked on the door. 

The Pigeon open the door and screamed.

"Wait! wait! I'm not here to hurt you I swear!" Tiger Claw  put his hands up.

A large looking turtle or something came up, he thinks Mikey called him Slash before.

"What are you doing here?" Slash said.

Tiger Claw gave them the letter.

"Read this" He said while handing him the letter.

Slash open the letter and read it out aloud.

"We'll see, Tiger Claw we think of Mikey as one of our own. We want to protect him and keep him away from his brothers" Slash said.

"Why his brothers?" Tiger Claw  question.

"Oi, Dr, Rockswell! Can you check and make sure that he isn't spying for Shredder!" Slash yelled.

Tiger Claws was frozen for a second until he could move.

"He's telling the truth and he isn't working for the shredder" Dr. Rockwell stated.

Tiger Claw looked at them and just stood there.

"Fine then, come on in TC" Slash said and pulled him in.

"Hold on, I want to ask Mikey if it's okay for us to tell you and your other two friends, on the mention of that call them over" Leather Head said.

They both pulled out their phones.

"Hey Mikey? Yeah Tiger claw, Fish Face, and Dog Pound want to ask for your forgiveness, Dr. Rockwell did a check on him, and then his friends to see if they are telling the truth. They want to know what your brothers did to you etc etc" Slash said over the phone.

"You're really going to trust them?" Slash said confused.

"Fine fine, but we won't tell them where you live right now" Slash stated.

Slash then handed Tiger Claw the phone.

"He wants to talk to yea" Slash said.

He took the phone and place it to his ear.

"Yes?" Tiger Claw said.

"Is it true you want to be my friend?" Mikey asked.

"Yes it's true, you never done anything bad, you did what you thought was the right choice, your brothers on the other hand, not so great" He said.

"If you want to be my friend you have to turn into a good guy" Mikey stated.

"If that what it takes for me to be your friend, I will be a good guy, I'll get Dog Pound and Fish Face to do the same, they believe your the real good guy" Tiger Claw stated proudly.

"I feel like you should stay with Shredder, just so you guys won't get hurt, if you leave him, just do nice guy acts" Mikey said.

"As you wish friend" The word friend was a word he wasn't used to.

"Okay I'll send you my number, I made sure it couldn't be tracked, so Donnie and the others can't find me" Mikey said sadly.

"I understand, I'll talk to you later?" Tiger Claw question.

"Totally dude!" Mikey said happily.

Tiger Claw handed the phone back to Slash. Mikey had sent his number, he copy it in his phone, and called Fish face and dog pound.

30 minutes had passed and Dog Pound and Fish face knocked on the door. Rockwell scan them, they were in the clear.

"You guys may stay with us for a while, so you get to know us and Mikey in a way" Leather Head spoke.

The three of them sat down on the ground.

"Michelangelo is gay, he started dating when he was 7, he met his soulmate at 5" Leather Head began.

"Leo kept telling him to grow up and focus, mostly to be like him, Raph abused him, by hitting him and calling him names, Donnie made him feel like a idiot and yelling at him every time he tried to help him, Splinter ripped him away from his friend" Slash continued.

"Until 2 days ago, he finally ran away with his lover boy" Mondo Gecko said happily.

Fish face, Dog pound, and Tiger Claw just sat there, feeling some sort of guilt for hurting him, and tried to torture him.

"What's wrong?" Mondo noticed our sad expression.

"We hurt him and tried to torture him..." Fish Face said and the others nodded sadly.

"Don't worry, Mikey won't hold a grudge against you, if you want to be nice" Leather Head said.

"Are you sure about that?" Dog pound said while looking less sad.

"Positive dude! Mikey loves making friends!" Mondo exclaimed.

Dog pound turned sad again. They all knew what he was thinking, he hurt Mikey by faking being his friend.

"You guys may stay the night" Dr. Rockwell said. The others nodded.

It was really late. They agreed. They handed Fish face, Dog Pound and Tiger Claw each a spare blanket and a pillow. The three of them thank them all fell asleep.