Chapter 68

It took ten years but finally the war is over and and surprisingly my sister one! "Joy to all of Equestria for our troops are coming home and so is my Moon Shadow! On my way to the front gates I skipped all the way there while humming a random song I made up. When I got there Cotton Candy and Starswhirl were already there waiting. "Hello, Candy." I greeted. I turned to my son, "Hello, Starswhirl!" I beamed. He was twelve now and he barely spoke to me. He gave me a small smile and waved. "Aren't you excited you father is coming come?" I asked him. He nodded, "Yes, but I also fell like something terrible is going to happen." He said. I smiled as I cuddled him, "I am 99.8% sure nothing will happen." I said to him making him chuckle. "What about the other .2%" he asked his golden eyes gleaming with happiness. "Well I think we all don't have complete faith that my sister didn't do something awful."I said teasingly as Star and Candy nodded and laughed. "Well let's at least be glad the war is over..." My mother said as she turned to Father, "isn't that right Artemis?" Father nodded, "That's right Lumina." Starswhirl smiled as he noticed the god and goddess also known as King and Queen of Equestria. Suddenly a trumpet fanfare was heard and Tia and the troops marched through the front gate. Well, I wouldn't say my sister marched, it was more like carried in a solid gold chariot pulled my four celestial pegasi guards. I rolled my eyes at my sister of course she would do something over the top to outshine me or anypony for that matter. Kind of how the Sun outshines the Moon. Even though most ponies like me instead of my terrible tyrant of a sister. Soon the night guards trampled in after Tia's guards. "Can you see dad at all?" Starswhirl questioned me. "No, I can't see your father at all..." I mumbled as I started to get worried. Suddenly one of my guards came up to me with sad eyes. "I regret to inform you this Your Highness..." he started, "But Moon Shadow is dead...."

_______________________Author's Note

We hit 6K! Yay!! That's all...bye bye.

><RAINBOW DASH><