Chapter 63

"Celestia!" Mother scolded , "How in the great name of Equestria did you start a war?" Celestia rolled her eyes at my mother, ignoring her. "Lumina, I think Luna should be in charge of this, she's been trained unlike Celestia plus she has many more strategies than I do." Father said to Mother. They were deciding on who should be in charge of the armies going to fight over seas. "You do have a point Artemis..." Mother said agreeing with Father. "Why does Luna get to do everything? She must be your favorite then isn't she?" Celestia whinnied. Father opened his mouth to say yes but Mother hit him causing both me and him to laugh uncontrollably. "No, sweetheart, it's just when you were little you refused to learn any battle stratifies while Luna instigated for the better of Equestria." My elder sister rolled her eyes at our parents pouting like a little foal who didn't get a new trinket. "Celestia, that doesn't work anymore you and Luna are grown mares...well...kind of... and you are no long a foal do you can stop your pouting this instant!" Mother scolded. I could help but smile at my sister's behavior, the way she pouted and whined made me want to laugh at her. "You two run along, your mother and I will take care of this on our own." Father said. Celestia and I walked out of the room, "Why bother? They're going to let you have it anyways..." she grumbled. "Well how do you expect them to trust you if you can't act like you are mature enough?" I questioned before walking away to go find Starswhirl. I could see the anger on Celestia's face but then she actually thought about it. Before I turned down the other hall I could see my sister stopped pouting and started acting like a grown mare.