Chapter 64

"What?!?" I screamed, "You picked Celestia over me and my many years in experience." My parent d had just made the decision of letting Celestia lead the armies into war with the Land of the Griffons. "Well your mother and I thought about it, and we think Celestia should have a chance to prove that she can handle leading an army." My father said to me, while Mother just sat there quietly nodding her head in agreement. "Yes I too think I need a chance to prove myself." Celestia said calmly but in her evil little mind she was taunting me and bragging about this. "For ponies' sake..." I rolled my eyes then turned to Celestia, "Tia, can I have a word with our lovely parents in private for a moment?" I asked her kindly. "Of course, little sister." Celestia replied before leaving the conference room. "So your actually going to let her do this?" I asked. Mother and Father nodded. "All on her own?" We all stood there in silence for a while then we all burst into laughter. "Of course not Luna! Why in the name of Equestria would we do that?" Mother said in between laughs, "Why would she think that Artemis?" "I don't know Lumina, I thought she was the smart one!" Father said in reply. I rolled my eyes playfully at my father and mother who constantly teased me. "We are hoping you will allow Moon Shadow to go with Celestia, to show her the basics and strategies. Then I heard a whisper, "It is time for Shadow to fall..." Sombra warned me but I couldn't trust my sister on her own...but Sombra couldn't specifically mean Moon Shadow, my large moon prince since we now have a little moon prince, Starswhirl, and the second child... I never told Moon about him, her...it. "I am alright with that let me go ask him." I squad to my parents before leaving the room. As soon as I did my mind started racing all these terrible thoughts just appeared out of nowhere. I had to shut out the thought or else my parents will no something is wrong with me, my sister as well. There might as well be something wrong with me, my ex-boyfriend appears in my dreams and tells me about the future, after he practically commits magical suicide by banishing himself and a whole empire for 1,000 years. Maybe I should go to consoling, only when Celestia is gone, mother and father too. And I will send Starswhirl to visit his father's family down in the swamps. The castle will be to myself, I had forgotten about Cotton Candy, hopefully she will be busy. As I walked past Star's room, I heard screaming and another voice. "No! She would say that! She loves me!" I heard my little moon prince cry. "She said that. Your mother said she never wanted you and wishes she can take you back." I heard another voice mumble. As much as I wanted to burst in there and see who was telling my son all then lies, I also wanted to listen to them, try to see what they're trying to achieve. "You are lying to me Auntie Tia! She would never, ever say that about me!" My little moon prince started to break down and cry, "Mommy! Mommy!" That was it my sister pulled the last straw! I flung the door open and galloped up to my son and sat next to him. He crawled toward me and rested his head in my chest ad started to weep. "There, there, my moon prince. Mommy gots you, and will always protect you. No matter what." I started to rock and cradle Starswhirl while giving Tia and evil stare. Why was she so cruel? So uncaring, so naive,ignorant! After she gets what she wants she destroys something of mine. I will deal with her soon, before someone gets hurt.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Author's Note

I know I haven't DONE this lately but here it is. I just wanted to say if this was Minecraft this would be a full stack of blocks or in this case chapters, So celebrate for that and only that reason because we aren't at 5K yet we are at 4.56K. You can still celebrate if you want though. Vote, comment and follow for more of me an my beautiful stories! BYE!!