Chapter 66

(Like I promised I will make a couple of chapters in Moon Shadow's honor...I mean POV! 😃)

It's our first day at war and I already miss my Luna, my Starswhirl, my home. "Moon Shadow, you and my sister's men will be staying on the east side of camp." Celestia said to me. "Come on boys, you heard her! Lets get moving." I called to my men. As we headed to our side of camp I noticed how torn up and crappy it was. On our side we had tents and a couple of logs surrounding a fire put while Celestia's men had cabins, tables, and a kitchen! I could hear then all moan ands groan about how unfair this was. "I know this isn't right but you know how much Celestia hated Luna hates us and you should know how unfairly she will treat us." The souldiers mummered in agreement and nodded. "We shall deal with this like men!" I stallion yelled. "We shall and as the bar guards of Princess Luna we will help Celestia concur the Griffons!" I yelled to them making them her all excited. "YEAH!!" They all yelled. I turned towards the direction of Celestia and her men where she stood there starring at me with hatred in her eyes. I was suddenly regretting this idea but I knew it had to be done and I know I won't make it home alive...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Author's Note

Yes I know it's short but that's what I planned because to be honest I almost just skipped Moon Shadow's POV and kept writing with Lunars so I just want to hurry with these to chapters so I can keep going with Luna so I can wrap this thing up! BYE FELICIA!

~Your Bæ
Rainbow Dash