Chapter 65

"Goodbye Moon Shadow!" I said before I kissed my husband's cheek. "Goodbye Father! Good Luck!" Starswhirl hugged Moon Shadow and Moon kissed him upon the head. My Moon was leaving for war with my sister but, Starswhirl knew now because of Celestia. I am still upset with what she said to my little moon prince. The worst part is he won't even talk to me. When Moon Shadow left my son just starred at me then left. "I'm sure he'll come around soon." Mother stated calmly. She was staying with me so she could rise and set her sun. "I fear he will not. Stubbornness runs on Shadow's side of the family, and a bit on mine two." I said looking at the chariot in the air carrying my sister. "I know but he loves you, and you love him. Love eventually comes around." I sighed and looked at the floor, "I fear he does not love me anymore..." with my ear flatted I slowly walked inside the castle starring at the floor. "Princess Luna?" A voice called, I immediately recognized it as Night Wings'. I looked up to see that stallion standing in front of me. "Oh, Hello Night Wing, what do you want?" I asked I gave him a weak smile and lifted my ears. "Well, first you don't look so good. What ever is the matter?" He asked. Night Wing was always so sweet. I probably would have married him if he wasn't already married. "I fear my dear son doesn't love me anymore..." I looked up towards his room, but to my surprise he was in the hallway above starring down at Night Wing and I he slowly trotted away from the hallway and into his room. "Ever since the Celestia accident he hasn't said a word to me at all. " My ears flatted again. "I'm sure he will come around, you know how kids are. You live with Cesletia for pony's sake!" Night Wing joked. "I suppose you are correct. What was the other thing you wanted to talk about?" I asked him. "I was wondering who was going to be your replacement for Moon Shadow while he is gone." I smiled at the lieutenant, "You of course! Your the only one I trust besides Moon Shadow." He smiled and walked away and I did the same. Hoping my little moon prince would return to me.

--------------------------------Author's Note

So I was thinking...I'm pretty sure you don't want some chapters with nothing going on in it. So instead I think I'm going to do to some chapters from Moon Shadow's Point of View and then do a 10 year time skip because that how long the war last. Comment about what you think and what do you think I should do. Ok BYE!

-#RDforlief