Chapter 43

Yet another dream haunts me, this one was about my idea of the rebellion but I was as tall as mother, my coat black and my mane purple and longer than before. I had cat like eyes. Instead of my birthmark on my flank being black it was dark purple. I had bat like wings that were quite similar to the ones I have. I used my magic to eclipse the sun with my moon an laughed "MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I sounded kind of different, like a new modern like voice with a evilly sexy tone, I bet Moon Shadow would like it. With an evil smirk on my lips I started to choke Celestia. "Tell me how to lower the sun before I kill your loved one!" I screamed with my eyes full of hatred. My guards pinned Cotton Candy down and put a battle axe to her neck. "Never!! Luna you can overcome this curse I put on you!" She screamed. I narrowed my eyes and turned to the pinned down mare trying to escape. "Please Luna, don't do this!" Celestia screamed attacking me from behind. I used my magic to choke her harder, she fell to the ground with her hooves around my magic grasp trying to release herself. I turned back to Cotton Candy she started to kick with her hind legs. "Miss, can we have a little fun with this filly first." One of my guards said stroking Cotton Candy's mane. I stared at her for awhile, she threw an awkward smile at me hoping I was as gracious and loving as before. "I don't care what happiness to her, she's a trader to me. You make sure I get to see her die." I said smirking at Celestia, my elder sister had started to cry just like Cotton Candy did. My guards chuckled and took Cotton Candy into the other room. I turned to Celestia, "You know there is a way to stop this Celestia, all you have to do is tell me the spell to lower the sun." She shook her head in disagreement. Then I heard screaming "What are you doing? Please get your hooves off of me!! AAAHHH! Stop it, stop it p-p-please!" My sister and her lover started to cry harder than before. "That spell I used was only supposed to make you evil so I could use the Elements of Harmony to get rid of you! Not to make you stronger!" Celestia confessed. "Tia, Tia, Tia." I said walking closer to my sister smirking. I undid the choking and put her in chains, "You never read the whole paragraph when it comes to magic. The spell book says," I used my magic to make the book appear, "not only will this creature become evil, it shall make he or she stronger than the average alicorn. So I was already stronger than the average alicorn plus this curse, makes me stronger than mother and father combined!"