Chapter 67

I stood behind Celestia's army with my colleagues on the other side of a vast empty countryside were an army of Griffons. We were on Griffon territory so we couldn't do anything stupid. "It is a shame that your parents sent you instead of your sister who is more experienced..." The Griffon general, Gordan, shouted to Celestia, "and more beautiful." He added. I could see Celestia's eye narrow at what the general said, "That's is your opinion, but you have underestimated me..." Celestia yelled back before screaming, "CHARGE!!!" All of the night guards were really confused she had told us no strategy, no technique , nothing! Then noticed all the others had already joined the chaos and madness of war and I decided to join them. After hours of fighting we had all stopped and eaten then a Celestial guard came up to me, "Princess Celestia wants to speak with you." He said. When I walked into Celestia's tent she was sitting there waiting on me. "Hello, Tia." I teased calling her by her old nickname. She gave me a fake smile, "Moon Prince." She retorted. We both chuckled as I sat down. "So why did you call me here?" I asked. Her smile suddenly disappeared and a smirk replaced it. Suddenly she pulled out a knife and and stabbed me in the neck. I could barely breathe when she pulled me in closer and whispered into my ears, "So I could ruin my sister's perfect family..." She then pushed the knife in harder that before.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
Author's Note

So if you haven't figured out yet, Moon Shadow is officially dead and is now joining StarClan. I would say Warriors pun intended but I'm sure that's not a pun.

Anyways I did a short chapter because I like typing this story on my iPhone 4 on its notes but since it's all old and junk it's types like really slow like slower that a snail that had Patrick Star's brain. So I got really aggravated so I just did a quick type. BYES!!

(I'm honestly running out of things to do here)

laer_4_hsaD_wobniaR

The Truth Behind The Nightmare       (Luna's Side of The Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें