Chapter 52

"Mommy, mommy, mommy,mommy, mom,mom, mommy!" "For pony's sake Starswhirl please stop that!" "Sorry, Im just so excited! We are going to be in Aunt Celestia's wedding!" I had to skip most of my daily sleep so Cotton Candy and I could go design a dress for her.l She decided to have the wedding a couple of days after the Winter's Festival. I got out if bed, even though I had just got in a moment ago. Sartswhirl so so excited he was going to be the ring barrier. I walked down to the front door where Starswhirl and I would meet the bride to be. "Hello Luna, Starswhirl." "Cotton Candy." "Cotton Candy." Starswhirl mocked me trying to be proper since he was a prince. We walked to the bridal shop where the magic happened. "Excuse me miss. Can you measure my son?" The clerked looked up at me then Starswhirl. "Of course princess, I shall measure the young prince." I rolled my eyes,"Why thank you miss." I said with a brainless expression on my face. Starswhirl giggled at me then followed the mare to the colt's measuring center. While the "young prince" got measured so did Cotton Candy and I. "Your highness you have such a nice frame. What is the special occasion this time, a ball, royal gathering?" My friend Trusty Tailer asked. "Actually my friend here is getting married." "Oh how delightful!" She put down the measuring tape and lead Cotton Candy and I to a table where Starswhirl was sitting. He had a piece of paper with him. Trusty looked at the paper then out papers then dug through her bag. "What are your wedding colors my dear?" "Light purple, light pink, and white." Cotton Candy replied. Then Trusty continued to dig through her bag again she took out three note pads. Each had one of our body structures on it. Then she took out three smaller note pads. "I already have a vision for Luna's dress, but I don't know if you'll like it." Trusty opened one if the smaller notepads and sketch something down real quick, then she took three color pencils and added color to the sketch."I don't know if you'll like it but I know Luna will." She used her green magic to show the sketch she had created. It's showed me in a short, white dress at the ends there was a light pink stripe before there was a light purple stripe. My mane was braided with a pink now at the end and a purple clip holding my bang to my head. "That is amazing Tailer! I wish I could sketch so beautifully with a short amount time." I said. "It looks beautiful." Cotton Candy said calm. "What about me? I want to see!" Tailer smiled and flipped the notepad around so Starswhirl could see. "Ooh, pretty. How would my suit look?" Before she replied Tailer used her magic to copy the small sketch of me onto the bigger notepad. "Um...well...it would have class here and there but..." she started to mumble to herself so it was a bit difficult to understand what she was saying anyways. Then she was done with the sketch. "You my young fellow will be wearing a black suit with a baby blue bow tie. She showed the sketch to Starswhirl then to us. "It's perfect." Cotton Candy said clapping her hooves together.