Chapter 46

I walked into my study then sat on my large chair with black cloth that felt like velvet. With my cutie mark on the crown of my chair. Before coming inside my study Night Wing ordered two other guards to stand outside the door. Then he stood before my desk "Would you like a seat?" I said, "No thank you. I'd rather stand." He said with a stiff, but handsome tone. "Ok, then. I've been having a dreams and-" "Your highness. If this is about me getting fired for some reason just remember that I have a young daughter, and a pregnant wife." He said placing a hoof on my desk. "Oh no, Night Wing. You are one of my best soldiers and my one and only replacement if something happens to Moon Shadow." He sighed with relief, "But that isn't what I want to talk about with you, I've been having dreams that my sister put a spell on me turning me into evil. I need you, and only you to look for this spell book." "What's the title of this spell book?" "The Secrets of Dark Magic" he nodded and started to walk out then he turned around. "Is this the only reason you wanted me in a room alone?" He said with a playful smirk, "Yes, the one and only reason Night Wi-" he surprised me with a kiss. Then he pulled me close to him. He shook his head and his helmet flew off. He had a short ruffian like mane that was the same color as North Star's. I couldn't take my eyes off of him he was so handsome, and he was such the kisser. He pinned me down to my desk. He licked his lips, "Please stop this Night Wing!" "Why? I just got started!"