Chapter 55

Ponies flooded the festival, fillies and colts playing games while their parents find something to eat for the family. "So far your festival is going great Luna, we might have to put you in charge of it permanently." Father complemented. "Thank you father I worked really hard on it." "Celestia I just really don't want to talk to you right now." "But Candy I just don't want then to be disappointed in me. For once, my father is proud of me and not Luna. Luna already had her big moment with our father why can't I?" "Because your lying to him! Will he be proud to know you've been lying to him and your mother? No! So you better tell them or I will!" "Candy please don't do this to me! I just-" I squeezed my way in between the bickering couple. "Can you please enjoy yourselves for pony sake, in a couple of days you will be split apart from each other until your wedding. And it's pretty hard coming from a happy wife with a foal. You miss your loved one with all your heart. But you know you cannot risk having misfortune on your big day." The couple thought about it for a moment. "I guess you are correct sister, we should enjoy our time together before we are split apart tomorrow." Cotton Candy nodded in agreement. They nuzzled each other then trotted to the Ferris wheel. "Thank goodness you stopped there bickering! I almost had to come over there myself. Why were they arguing about anyways?" "Oh, simple bride and bridesmaid drama. Absolutely nothing to worry about it is over and under control." Mother smiled, "Would you like to share a funnel cake, Luna?" "I would love to." We walked to the funnel cake stand and got an extra large since my mother am I absolutely adore funnel cake, plus I ordered from the same place where we used to eat it when I was a foal. "Mm. Luna, did you order this from our favorite place?" "Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" "Mother! Mother!" I turned to see Starswhirl being followed by a light gray filly with a purple mane. "Mother I met this filly, named North Star and she says she knows you!" He sat at the table and starred at the funnel cake. The filly had just gotten to the table and sat too but because she was out of breath from galloping after Starswhirl. "Hello Princess Luna! Whoa, is this your mother?" "Hello North Star, and yes this my mother. Mother meet North Star she's Night Wing's daughter, and North Star meet my mother Queen Lumina." "Your highness." North Star bowed. "It is nice to meet you." Mother said smiling before taking a bit of funnel cake off and eating it. I looked back at Starswhirl he was still starring at the funnel cake but his mouth was dripping in drool. Before I said a thing I popped another piece of funnel cake in my mouth, "Would you like to try some Star?" He licked his lips before he replied, "Yes please..." he wiped the drool of his muzzle and broke a piece off. He chew and gulped it down his throat. Then he broke of another piece. "Would you like some North Star?" Mother asked trying to be polite to the filly. "No thank Queen Lumina I am allergic to the oil they fry it in." "Oh alright, but you're missing out." "I know my mother says the same thing." We all laughed at North Star's comment. While we laughed I could see Celestia and Cotton Candy on too of the ferris shell making out. It was a little disgusting to see my best friend and my sister together, but they loved each other and I couldn't stay in the way of that. But deep inside mu heart it still felt as if Cotton Candy betrayed me, and i want revenge on my sister for taking my best friend away from me.