Chapter 37

As I approached my bedroom balcony I saw Starswhirl playing with his alphabet blocks, with Moon Shadow watching him. When Starswhirl first saw me he smiled and said "Mama!" Then he pointed towards me. Moon Shadow looked at me then smiled too. I landed on the balcony, then snuggled with my little foal then kissed my dear husband on the cheek. "Where have you been?" He asked. "I had visited the café, with my fillies in waiting." I answered looking in the direction of the café. "Oh, we'll while you were gone Starswhirl learned some new words." "And what were these words?" I said cocking an eyebrow. "Hungry! Eat eat!" Starswhril said reaching for is mushed carrots. I used my magic to levitate the bowl and spoon to him. I sat down so I could feed him, but to my surprise he used his magic to levitate the spoon himself. His magic was as golden as Celestia's crown itself. Moon Shadow smiled,"I didn't teach him that at all." "Well isn't he a intelligent little foal." I said touching his soft silver mane. "You go inside with Starswhirl, I'll join you when I'm done raising the moon." Moon Shadow nodded and walked off with Starswhirl trotting behind him. I sighed as the sun started to set, I looked up to see Celestia using her magic to lower the sun, her magic was yellow, I was just checking ever since I had that dream. When Celestia was done she looked at me,"Go on Luna, I won't rush you." She said with kind, gentle eyes. So I took my time just like she had moments before. Then I heard somepony calling my name and throwing pebbles at my balcony. "Luna! Luna I'm sorry! Luna I know you hear me! Luna!"