Chapter 28

I quickly put Starswhirl on my back and flew between Moon Shadow and the anonymous mare. I looked at her with a disgusted expression on my face. She was an earth pony , with big brown eyes,a royal blue coat and a dark purple mane decorated with a big red bow that looked exactly like her cutie mark. "Who are you and what are you doing with my husband?" I yelled when Starswhril leaned out and said, "Dada" before giggling. The mare was terrified I could see it in her eyes. "I-I'm Fast Kitty, and we w-were uh, we were." She looked at me then Moon Shadow with nervous eyes. I stomped my hoof as loud as I could. My hoof caused the ground to shake and the clouds above to shoot lightning an roar thunder. "SPIT IT OUT YOU CURD!!" Starswhirl giggled at my actions, but this...Fast Kitty knew it was no joke. "Luna, let me explain." Moon Shadow reached to touch me. I bit his hoof. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST RUN OFF AND START CHEATING ON ME?!? HOW DARE YOU?!? YOU DESPICABLE LITTLE SON OF A WITCH!!! HAVING A DATE WITH A WHORSE?!?" I used the royal voice while covering Starswhirl's little ears. "Excuse me, whoever you are, but what did you call me?" Fast Kitty stood up and yelled. Moon Shadow tried to signal his friend to cut it out. I looked at her with an angry expression on my face. "I'll tell you who I am and what I called you when you answer my question." She sat down and tapped her chin. "Qu'est-ce que je fais avec cet étalon?" She said. I looked at Moon Shadow, he was as confused as cat being told to fetch. "On my behalf as a royal night guard of Equestria I was told to help ponies in need. So I sat down with this immigrants and tried to teach her to speak Equestrian. Good thing she already knows some words, because I have no idea what language she's speaking." He complained. "Vous êtes nouveau dans ce pays?" I asked. she nodded then replied"Etes-vous Princesse Luna?" Then I nodded. Moon Shadow started to play with his son for once while I continued to ask and answer questions. "C'est mon mari Moon Shadow, et mon fils Starswhirl." I had introduced my family to Fast Kitty or Rapide Kitty in her language. We talked and laughed over our picnics at my perfect spot.