Chapter 16

We cuddled, and snuggled and kissed for about an hour and a kiss. Our lips disconnected "Want to take this somewhere...private?" He whispered in my ear. I used my hind legs to kick Sky off of me, "Are you insane? I'm going to have a foal in 13 months and you want to mate with me?!?" "Uh, yea. And I'm going to." He pinned me down and tied all hooves together with one rope. "Stop it you curd!" He smirked just like my sister would, the I noticed something Sky called me the same nickname twice he would never do that and his eyes were the same color as Celestia's instead of scarlet. I gasped, "Celestia?!?" "Hi Lina..." "You witch!" With a glow of my horn a blasted Celestia's horn with a light blue laser. Her magic wore off and she looked herself again, and she fell to the floor. I struggled to get rid of the ropes, by the time Celestia got up my hind legs were free. She tried to attacked me again but I kicked her. I freed myself from the rope and finished my sister off with some laser beams, kicks, and punches. You know normal stuff. She flew out Sky's house bruised and bloody. I went to grab my bags when I heard something rustling in the closet. I opened the door to see Sky all tied up. "Oh my goodness, Sky." I untied him and helped him onto the bed. "What happened?!?" "While you were asleep Celestia came, tied my up and threw me in the closet. Thanks for saving me, Moon Princess." We hugged. Nothing more nothing less. The I heard somepony behind me, it was Moon Shadow he picked me up threw me out if his way. I groaned in pain. "What do you think your doing? With my wife getting her pregnant?!? HUH?!?" Moon Shadow choked Sky. "Stop it, Moon! He can't breathe!!" I cried trying to pull him off of Sky. He looked at me with cold hard eyes, "That's the point." He pushed me back on the floor. "He didn't do it, you did!" Moon Shadow dropped Sky and looked at me. Sky gasped for air. Moon Shadow started to walk towards me. I was scared but I was strong. He was about to grab me when Sky attacked him. Sky quickly lost the fight considering Moon Shadow had years if training and fighting experience. He was walking towards me once more...