Chapter 62

It was dark, everything was dark. "Hello? Hello?!?" I screamed as Sombra's whispers filled my ears. "It is the time for Shadow to fall." He whispered over and over again. "Sombra show yourself!" A gray fog surrounded me then clumped up in front of me where Sombra appeared. Hey gray hide still as handsome as ever, and his black mane was resting on his broad shoulders. I smiled but it didn't seem as if he was happy to see me. "What ever is the matter Sombra?" I asked, my smile turning to a frown. "I wanted to the father of your first child, along with your second..." He said before turning back into the gray fog. "Wait what second child?" I questions shouting at the fog that was escaping. I galloped after it trying to keep up but something was weighing me down. I looked down and my stomach was yet again swollen. I tripped over something causing me to topple over landing on my side. My stomach grew so large so that it was bigger than me. I couldn't move, I was trapped under my own stomach. I was technically paralyzed, or at least I might as well have been. "Sombra! Sombra, please! "Sombra help me!" I screamed as the ground underneath be started to shake. "It is the time for Shadow to fall." He whispered before I woke up in my bed being shook to death by my little prince. "Come on Mother! I want to spend the day with you!" He crying before he shook me harder. "I'm up, I'm up." I grumbled before I cover myself with the blankets and sheets. Starswhirl pulled the blankets off of me then yanked me out of the bed. "Ok let's go eat and then we can do something fun, ok?" "Sounds alright with me!" My prince smiled at me and started to walk to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen the chefs had already made the grits as hay bacon. Me and Star sat and the round table because it was his favorite table. A servant brought out or plates and set it on the table, "Your highness." She said to me, "Your handsomeness." She said to my son before she left. When I turned to look at Starswhirl he was blushing uncontrollably. "Did you hear that mother? She called me handsome!" He boasted. "We'll you do take on after your father..." I stated as I petted Starswhirl's mane. He giggled. Then all of a sudden the doors to the banquet hall was burst open. "Princess Luna?!?" I heard a guard call. "Yes what is it?" I replied calmly to make sure Starswhirl wasn't scared out if his mind. "The King and Queen has returned." He said more calmly as he noticed Starswhril sitting beside me. "Grandmother and Grandfather came for a visit?" Starswhirl asked. "Um...yes, but it's really important so I'm going to have to leave." I said to him with made his smile disappeared. "Oh, ok Mother." "But we shall spend time together later ok?" His smiled reappeared and he nodded eagerly. I kissed my prince on the head before trotting off to find my parents.

===================Author's Note

hope you guys liked this chapter I really spent a lit of time working on it. And this story is almost at 4K views which is really exciting to me but I don't know about how you feels but you guys should comment, vote and follow me! :)