Chapter 47

"You go along with this, and I'll fire you and take your filly and wife from you for being abusive!" He looked at me eyes full of anger and concern "You wouldn't!" "Would you like to try me?" He let me got and sat on the floor. "I'm sorry Luna, you know I can't control myself around you." "You think it's easy having a handsome stallion in a room alone, without cheating on my husband or getting pregnant again?" He chuckled softly. "Go look for that spell book for me, please. And tell your filly she's welcome to come to the castle and spend time with me." He nodded politely before starting his search. Then I heard something "Luna~a you shall join me soon"
It was Sombra's voice. I had I flash back to my dream where he warned me about Celestia. My spine shivered to the sight of Celestia using her dark magic on me. But I didn't have time to worry about that, I had a Winter's Festival to plan. I had to find performers, plan the weather, find some ponies to set up snack stands." I guess mother and father chose me because I put on a better show than Celestia did. I do have more creativity than my sister." I whispered to myself. I heard a knock my door "What is it?" One of the guards opened the door "There is a mare out here she says she is one of your fillies in waiting." "Let her in." I put on my red reading glasses and looked down at my plans for the Winter's Festival. I could hear the opening and closing of the door and hoof steps coming towards me. "Please sit." I said to who ever was in front of me. "Luna, we need to talk." I looked up from my papers to see Cotton Candy sitting across from me.