Chapter 39

(For a couple of chapters my sister Celestia will be narrating. This is a special thing, so enjoy!)

------------------------------------

Answering Luna's request I went down to speak to this mare, as I got closer she looked rather familiar. "Excuse me miss." I said to get the mare's attention. She turned to look at me and blushed. I blushed too. Her beautiful frame, with her light blue coat,wings, pink and cyan mane,and magenta eyes were highly attractive. "Your highness." She said breaking the silence, and she bowed. I raised my head an spread my wings, just like mother had taught me. "My sister, Princess Luna insist you leave, why is that?" The mysterious mare got up from her bow "We were at the café a couple of hours ago, and I asked her for some advice, and it just went all downhill from there." She answered scratching the back of her neck and blushing. The main signs of shyness to me. "How about we go inside and talk about it over tea?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. After sneaking pass Luna we had finally made it to my room. I ordered one of the servants to make as some fresh tea before we sat down at the table in my room. The mare looked around, I guess Luna never showed her this side of the castle. "Miss,what is your name?" I asked. "It is Cotton Candy your highness."she answered respectfully. When the tea came, Cotton Candy told me the story about what happened between her and Luna. I blushed when she confessed about her feelings for me. When she was done, and all of my servants were out of the room I leaned in for a kiss, at first Cotton Candy struggled but then relaxed and started to join in. Our lips separated, "Let's take this to the bed." She said with a seductive tone on her voice and her eyes half closed. I nodded, picked her up and placed her on the bed where we started to mate like crazy.