Chapter 22

5...5 bucking months without sleep! How did my parents do this twice?!? Well mother did say that I was the quiet one, so that does explain it. Starswhirl would always cry when I'm fast asleep, but never when his father slept, oh no! His father is the only one that gets any sleep!! The bucking foal doesn't even get sleep because he cries all the bucking time!!!" I yelled to Sky. He had taken me to a nearby café so I could get some time away from Starswhirl for a while. "I don't know how to tell you this Moon Goddess but I have no advice or help of any sort for once." He said taking a sip of his coffee. "It's fine Sky, this isn't the first time you failed me." He blushed "I was 10! And I had no idea what was going on with your, uh...private area!!" He yelled. Everypony stared at us. "It alright everyone my friend here is a drunk!!" I said. Then everypony went back to their normal everyday stuff. I went to the counter to order my 17th cup of coffee. "Um...your highness the limit is 5 cups of coffee per customer...that's my manager's rule...so um" (I bet you could tell that's Fluttershy's who cares how many greats grandmother, Sweet Celestia that mare's voice was so bucking annoying!) "Well was you manager pregnant for 8 months, in labor for 5 hours, and hasn't been able to sleep for 5 bucking months?!?" I yelled in her face to scare the ever loving crap out of her. "Well, um...no."she muttered in that highly annoying voice. "Then give me my 17th bucking cup if coffee!!" I yelled louder. "But...if...I-I break the rule I'll get fired..." Then I put my hooves on her face, squished her face and pulled her head towards mine. "Now listen here you, doormat." She made a little squeaking noice that Fluttershy does. "I want more coffee, AND I WANT IT NOW!!!" That small amount of the royal voice must have scared her soul right out of her because not only was she crying, she was bawling, and she made my coffee in 10 seconds flat. "Thank you for my coffee." I said calmly before walking back to Sky. "What was that about?" Sky asked. I glanced back at the clerk, she was trying to hide from me. "Let's just say there was a little disagreement but the royal voice solved it." Sky laughed right out if his chair. After my 28th cup of coffee we headed toward the castle...