Chapter 59

" The whole castle is to ourselves." Moon Shadow said as we laid in bed together. "Indeed, it is just us and our son." I said reading a book. "Come on, Luna. Don't you just want to have some fun?" He said staring at the ceiling then me, "Just one more foal?" He pleaded taking my book away from me. I put my bookmark inside the book and closed it. "Are you absolutely positive that you won't mess up this time?" I asked. He nodded. I rolled my eyes at him playfully, "Fine go shut the door, and lock it so Starswhirl will not come in." He use his bat wings to fly over to the door and lock it. He flew back and pulled me in for a kiss. I giggled at him, but continued. About 14 minutes later I was awoken my a little knock on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Night Wing, "The royal scholar want to know when Starswhirl is starting his schooling." I ushered Night Wings into the hallway and closed the door behind us. "In three years, when he is five, and tell that old hag to be patient, Starswhirl is my child not hers." Night Wing chuckled then walked off. "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!" Starswhirl screamed running down the hall. "Hush! Your father is sleeping!" I whispered. "Ooh, sorry." The young prince said folding his ears downwards," But I was wondering if North Star could come over and play?" I smiled. "It's alright with me but have to ask Night Wing. He just went down the hall maybe you could catch him. " Starswhirl smiled his eyes filled with happiness, then started to gallop down the hallway trying to find Night Wing. "My little Moon Prince." I said to myself before going to the kitchen. Creampuff and Jewel were going to meets there for a nice lunch. I opened the door to the delightful smells of the kitchen. The chefs smiled and bowed when I came in. I just smiled back. "Your highness!" The main chef bowed, "Your fillies in waiting are in the dinning hall." He said curling his mustache. "Thank you," I said smiling. I always forgot his name for some reason. I walked over to the dinning hall to see Creampuff and Jewel. Th sides of the long table leaving me a seat on the end. "Hello darling," Jewel said flipping her emerald green hair. Creampuff just waved with her poofy blonde mane poffier than ever. I sat down between them. "Do you know where Celestia and Candy went on their honeymoon?" Jewel asked. "I think they went to the land if the griffons." I stated as on if the servants brought us some water to drink. I really didn't want to talk about the wedding even though I was happy for my sister and my friend I was still angry at her for betraying me like that. "Sounds fancy! Did you know they have the most cheese in the world there!" "And they have have the best fashion designers there. " Jewel added. I rolled my eye at them. "What's wrong Luna?" I guess they noticed how annoyed I was talking about my sister. "Nothing..." I lied, "Did I tell you Moon Shadow wants to have another foal?" The mares gasped dramatically. "Another? But Starswhril is only two he might get jealous." Creampuff said before the chef send out some salad for us to snack on. Creampuff licked her lips. "I'll tell you when we're done eating." I said before starting to eat my salad.