Chapter 60

" So if its a filly what will you name it?" Jewel asked as the three of us left the dining hall. "Probably Silverstream of Moonflower. It depends on what Moon Shadow says." I replied as we trotted towards the castle gates. "I love the names! " Creampuff exclaimed. Celestia's guards opened the gates. Since she was gone I was in charge of them but they didn't like it. Every time I tell them to do something they rolled their eyes or mumbled something under their breath. It wasn't that easy for me either. I didn't get much sleep only about five hours. I cant function properly with less than 12 hours of sleep! But Celestia should be home later today so that's good. I looked up at the sky to see the sun setting. Thank mother's blessed soul for that. According to Father he sun is way heavier than the moon. I might have been able to handle it but I'm way to lazy. I rose the moon as slow as my sister was lowering the sun. In the distance I saw a golden horse chariot that was carrying Celestia and Candy. I rolled my eyes of how much of an attention whorse my sister could be. She was making her guards carry her and a extra pony on a chariot made if pure gold. How cruel! I would never do such a thing! I would use silver because its the color of the moon. Anyways Starswhirl must have saw it from his bedroom window because he ran out next to me, looking at Celestia like I was. "Aunt Celestia is back!" He beamed. He pranced around in a circle, while Celestia landed. "Luna!" Celestia and Candy said at the same time. The newlyweds smiled then came to give us a hug.