Kanawut Traipipattanapong (Gulf)

"Gulf, wake up"

"Wake up sleepy head"

A series of murmuring could be heard as Gulf slowly opens his eye to look at his friend who's been calling him for ages, he glares slightly, before he turns his head to look at the other side away from them as he goes back to his previous sleeping position.

"Dude, stop sleeping throughout our class. Today is our last day together"

"Leave him will you, he's been like this since day one"

"Sleeping all day long yet get into the Dean's list from the beginning of semester till the end. What a monster"

"Guys, let him be. Don't bother him, you know once he in this position he will never wake up"

"Fine, fine. You can sleep for ages Gulf, I won't bother you, we got to go now Gulf. Gonna hustle before our plane leaves us"

"Okay Gulf, we'll make our move first. Bye"

Without looking up or move an inch from his position, he just replies to them by saying, "Hmm. bye" then continue to gaze out of the window instead of falling back to sleep.

Gulf exhales long and hard as he feels tired all of a sudden while looking outside of the big window stare directly at the students who were playing basketball on the court. All were sweaty yet handsomely dribble from left to right, dodging every block and attack, teamwork between them is top-class as they are the champion university's basketball representatives.

Gulf then looks up towards the skies and talk to himself, 'Sometimes I wish I could be with them, all sweaty and handsome but heck I was born with this ladylike body. For fuck sake, a future mobster with a curvy body but a boy. What the actual fuck is this', curse Gulf as he slowly closes his eyes trying hard not to reminiscence his past.

He couldn't help but to murmur lowly; "Why just why?" to himself as he sit up straight while supports his head, rubbing his left eye as his right eye still closes.

"You okay Boss?"

Gulf in an instant stop his action, pull his hands down on the table and slowly open his eyes to look at the man who was seating in front of him. He then answers, "Yes, I am. Aren't you supposed to be down there with the rest of them training?".

"I will and I am. Just that I saw you up here I thought why not asked you to join us for a game or two"

"Pete, I'm not in the mood to play basketball besides they all are your friends, not mine so I'll pass," said Gulf as he stands up and packs his stuff he then adds, "I'll be back before dinner".

He then continues to pack his stuff up, zip his bag properly then walk away out from their class and from Pete, his right-hand man.

Pete as always, being Pete like, he too quickly stand up, walk beside his boss, side-by-side exit the school ground towards the student parking lot while asked a couple of time; "Where are you going boss?" before he finally answers; "Train".

Gulf didn't even bother to look at him nor their surrounding as he hops in his car and drove off leaving Pete behind as he always does whenever he remembers his past.

For a solid of 4 hours of training without break Gulf's body finally, give in as he lay down on the ground feeling exhausted and hungry due to him skipping his meal from breakfast till lunch.

He lay down with his right arm covering his eyes, a few steps could be heard walking towards him; "Boss, your training has greatly improved these past years," said his instructor as he holds onto Gulf's shooting target paper.