Suppasit Jongcheveevat (Mew)

It was few hours before Gulf's flight landed, the leader of Jongcheveevat Clan, Suppasit Jongcheveevat (Mew) was enjoying his breakfast as his right-hand man walk in.

"Is he landed yet?"

It was 6.30 in the morning the exact morning where Gulf and his right-hand man Pete arrive in Thailand. Everything was according to his plan from the first agreement with Gulf's parents up to his own personal plan.

"He'll be landed by 7.10 Boss" answers Sunan, as he turns his tablet and shows him the time of arrival.

"Boss, do you need our man to pick them up?"

"No need, I'll personally pick him up but I want you to knock him out first before they disembark the plane" answer Mew in which immediately Sunan reply, "Okay boss, I will ask the flight attendant to do that"

He then walks away from his boss while making a phone call to the aeroplane that connected to their clan member.

Everything was run smoothly according to plan from kidnapping Gulf in order to keep him away from destroying his plan up to finalise his plan which is to overthrown The Saetang Clan before the legalisation completed fully.

Exactly what both Jongcheveevat and The Traipipattanapong clan have in common as they both try to legalise every clan in Thailand in order for their people to have a good life ahead that doesn't revolve around gang fight and death.

Back to the present time, Mew couldn't help but to lowly mutter; "Damn" as he looks at Gulf beautifully sleeps in front of him looking like a lost kitten.

Mew was in awe of his beautiful yet ethereal feature which makes him want to stain his innocent look with something naughty yet pleasurable for the both of them. So he decided to strap Gulf up before he begins his small play.

The moment he heard Gulf grunt and small scream in frustration while move vigorously trying to escape from the position that Mew has put him in, he smirks before he said, "Don't move, or else it'll bite into your skin" in a silky low voice while he busies using his latex surgery glove.

Mew then turns around and slowly walk over to Gulf who slightly panicked at his approach. He then let angrily curse out of frustration and restriction that had been bestowed upon him.

He then begins to play with Gulf's body as he pours a transparent thick liquid all over his body before messaging his upper torso before he aims for his prize which is Gulf's lower region.

Mew slowly slides his hands down from his abdomen down to Gulf's hard penis slightly run his hand on his length before he found his hole, then he teases him by circling the hole lightly before he instant he pushed his middle finger in Gulf's hole which earns him a painful muffled scream.

Mew then licks his lips as if he was hungry while he takes his time slowly thrusting his finger shallowly in and out before going deeper and deeper as the action repeated for a couple of seconds that got Gulf moaning in pleasure that mixed with pain.

'What a slut' said Mew to himself as he smirks at Gulf when his body involuntarily moved in a rhythm of escaping yet wanting more from finger fucked by Mew.

'But you're mine Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong, only mine and no one shall have you' said Mew to himself again as he quickens his speed before he stops suddenly and said, "I think, just finger isn't gonna do it" as he smirks before pick up a small size butt plug that was a perfect size for a first timer bottoming.

He then slowly bring the butt plug down to his hole and direct it up to his entrance, in an instance Gulf squirm around making it hard for the man to go on with his agenda but after coaxing a couple of times on his body he instantly pushes the buttplug in, in one swift push that makes him pass out.