Turn Around Tee-Rak

The next day, Mew woke up with an empty bed which makes him groan loudly while sprawl in the middle of the bed, lazing around but his lazying moment was cut short as a waft of pancakes being cooked to perfection.

In an instant, his stomach growl which makes him head over to the front deck where Gulf is busy making English breakfast for them both.

Mew back hug his husband; "Smell good tee-rak," while giving him a soft kiss on his nape.

Gulf smile at the sweet gesture; "I don't want to wake you up because you look tired and was fast asleep like a baby," said Gulf full of love while his body slightly feeling tinglish indicate that the Viagra is started to work.

"You are the best wife ever," said Mew as he releases Gulf body and grabs the plates full of food as Gulf finished cooking their pancakes.

Gulf pours maple syrup on his plates happily mutters; "Let's eat,".

"Where's my maple syrup?" asked Mew while pouting cutely.

"Here," said Gulf as he hands over the maple syrup to him in which he shakes his head in a 'no' motion.

Mew smiled cutely at his husband says; "Pour for me," who was puzzled at his attitude as this is the first time he encounter Mew doing this kind of thing.

Gulf didn't pour for him as he place the honey in front of him, next to the plate and said; "Stop behaving like a baby, here,"

"No, I want my wife to pour them for me, just like what I like," said Mew while smirking at Gulf who rolled his eyes at him.

Gulf murmur yet pours the maple syrup on top of Mew's pancakes; "Unbelievable, you seriously acting spoil like a child".

"Thank you tee-rak,".

Gulf smile at Mew's needy attitude as they both eat their breakfast in comfortable silence before Mew interrupt by open his phone, delete the Viagra photo and then push his phone towards Gulf who almost choked on his tea.

"The fuck is this?" asked Gulf as he looks through the pictures and video.

"A-Wut sent them to me"

"Oh gosh, this looks so scandalous," said Gulf as he zoomed on the pictures.

"That's what I told them too".

Gulf then snaps his head up to look at Mew with a suspicious expression and asked, "Wait, so you rush here because of this picture?" while he slowly pushes the phone over towards him.

Mew lean forward, grab Gulf's hand while saying; "Yes" in a deep voice with lustful eyes.

Without spare a second Gulf's body reacted straight away as he feels light-headed while his dick getting harder every second so he quickly pulls his hands away from Mew grasp, stands up, said thank you and walk away from the deck while glancing behind looking at Mew who was coming after him.

Gulf quickens his pace, heading towards his room while Mew does the same thing. Upon reaching the room, he quickly tries to close the door but fail to do so as Mew's feet was stopping the door while he grabs onto the door before he uses slightly of his strength to forcefully open the door.

Gulf with a small force trying to close the door but eventually give up thus Mew walk inside the room without closing the door while Gulf slowly walks backwards as Mew smirk towards his husband while licking his lips before he pushes Gulf down on the bed.

Gulf without breaking their contact still look at Mew lustfully, slowly he teasingly spread his leg bit by bit while his bulging pants clear as a day for Mew to see while he slightly lean back with his hands supporting his upper body while he remains seating down.

Mew couldn't take it any more as he pushes his leg apart and get in between them while still look down towards his husband. Gulf then seat up straight while remain their eye contact steadily looking at Mew who didn't make his move.

Without any warning, Gulf slowly pushes Mew away slightly as he stands up then climb on top of the bed, cat-like, without breaking their eye contact after settling himself on top of the bed he pulls Mew towards him.

Gulf slowly traces his hand down to Mew sweatpants as he pulls the pants down and reveals a very healthy Mew junior aching for attention and to be touch by his husband. With a lustful expression, Gulf goes on all four, reaching for Mew's groin and give him an out of the world blow job.

Gulf was like an expert, giving his husband an orgasmic blow job as he was sucking Mew's dick without choking, not even once while Mew couldn't help to face fuck his husband. Upon almost reaching his orgasm, Mew push Gulf away and said;

"Turn around tee-rak, I want to cum in you"

Which makes Gulf smirk at him as he lay down on his back while wiping a pre-cum that spill by Mew. Mew quickly pull Gulf towards him and returns the favour as he pulls his pants down and frees his junior free while take him in full, in an instant Gulf cum in Mew's mouth.

Mew then bend Gulf's leg while pulling his hole towards his dick, Mew quickly spits some of his own spit that mix with Gulf's cum as a lubricant while the other hand circling Gulf's hole teasing it before without any notice he rams his meat in without any preparation.

This action makes Gulf gasp for air while he cum for the second time as Mew ram his dick in and out without stopping, a few more thrust, Gulf again cum while Mew spill everything in him as he leans forwards kissing Gulf while emptying himself in his husband.

Without any doubt, Mew and Gulf are officially horny for each other as one was under the Viagra spell while the other was naturally horny with great stamina as they're going to use every corner, bench, table, sun deck, and lounge area on this boat to prove it.

It was like a marathon of love-making for them both as they thrusting, licking, sucking, choking, and orgasming cleansing the whole boat without any care to the world as they openly have sex.

Up to where Gulf wouldn't mind humping Mew on a sun deck as their naked bodies in full view of God, the sun, the whole surrounding.

It was like their routine for the day, food, sex, shower, sex, food then shower again and the process goes on until late at night where Gulf unconscious a couple of times throughout their sex marathon.