Small Request Lead To A Bigger Decision Part 2

Thanayong look at them both who was like a curious cat, leaning over slightly, he then smiles at them but what they didn't realise is that Thanayong has been smiling throughout his son's explanation as he occasionally nods his head.

Then he said, "I will agree on your terms as long as you agree on mine" while looking at his son who was blinking slowly at him looking suspicious and puzzle at the same time.

With a puzzled look but curious to his pho, Gulf then said, "Okay, let me hear your terms first" as he continues to chew his food.

Both Ampha and Thanayong smirk at each other before Thanayong drop the big news to his son as he said, "I will only agree with you going to Russia and study there for 7 years as long as you, Gulf my son, willingly to marry with Uncle Alex's son" which makes Gulf cough hysterically.

While in between cough Gulf quickly said, "Pho *cough**cough* that's not *cough**cough* funny" before he takes a sip of his water in order to relieve his cough then he continues;

"Pho, stop joking around. It's not funny at all" while he rolls his eyes and continues to take the final bite of his food.

Thanayong shakes his head slightly before he says, "I'm being serious Gulf, I want you to marry Mew, Uncle Alex's son who is the doctor and the leader of Jongcheveevat Clan".

Gulf then looked at his father first in disbelief before he looks at his mother who was busy chewing her food gracefully unbothered by the whole situation.

In disbelief Gulf looked at his father, "What nonsense is this pho? Mae? I'm a guy and so does he. We both are male. If we got marry there will be no heir to inherit our business or the clan".

Thanayong then look directly at his son, "Gulf, who said that two-man can't get marry? And about an heir, why can't you get a surrogate? Or adopt? There's a lot of children out there that need family. This is my only condition for you if you want to further your study" said Thanayong as he continues to sip his wine.

Then Ampha continues,

"We do this for your safety Gulf and for your own benefits too. We don't ask you to marry him now but just agree on it and sign the paper that's all after you finish your study then we'll hold a wedding" who smile sweetly at his son.

At that moment Gulf, know that his future has been seal by the way both of his parent's action so he nods his head and agrees on their term without opposing as much as he wanted.

Gulf then murmuring loud enough for his parents to hear, "A simple wedding" which falls on death ears as both of his parents ignoring his murmuring which makes him rolls his eyes and ignores it due to his future, which makes him holds it in and stands up to get his plates and cups, wash them obediently before he head over to his room.

The moment he closes and locks his room, he couldn't keep his anger down and punch the wall as hard as he can multiple times until his knuckles bleed while he unleashes his anger.

'Chill Gulf, you can do this. Agree now for your future, once you landed in Russia. You'll go MIA and train hard remember you do this because of your family and also to gain knowledge' said Gulf to himself as he breathes in and out in order to calm himself down.

He then walks over to his bathroom and washes away the blood on his knuckle as he says,

"Don't worry Gulf, that so-called Mew didn't know you at all nor of what your capabilities are so let's tough up and then make him regret until he himself agrees to divorce you"

As he splashes some water on his face before he bandages his hands up as he continues murmuring to himself that everything going to be okay.

(End of Flashback)

---- ---- ---- ----

(PRESENT)

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, a faint clock was ticking over and over again, the same familiar sound echoing in the room which wakes Gulf.

"Not a dream?" blur Gulf out to himself in a defeated tone.

"It is not" replied the man who was standing in front of the dressing table before he turns around and said,

"Good morning Kanawut Traipipattanapong"

While he organised some water and food for him.

Gulf looked at him but was shocked as he was able to move around without restrain so he looks at both of his hands before down on his body that was covered by a duvet in which he quickly pushes it away before dashing for his life but almost falls flat on his face as his leg was bound.

The man then looked at him in a disinterested look before a walk over to him and pulled the chain harshly, making the Gulf look at him with an angry expression. Gulf then quickly launch himself towards the man and manage to knock him down.

He then quickly mound him, bring his right fist up and with full power he aim for the man's face and punch him but his fist was caught by the man mid-air at the same time he manages to flip Gulf down in one swift.

At that moment Gulf begins to scare for his life as he never encounters anyone with a pure raw strength as him who manages to not only stop his punch mid-air but also flip him.

"Wha-what are you?" asked Gulf slightly stutter as he looks at him directly in shock.

"I will tell you later but promise me you won't run,"

Said the man as Gulf nods his head while he releases his fist and then stood up walk over to the dressing table and continue to organise the food and drinks.

Gulf then slowly gets up and take his seat by the bed as he keeps his eyes on the man, trying to figure out his weakness but out of curiosity he asked, "Why are you kidnapping me?".

The man then scoffs off his question before praising Gulf, "You have a very strong fist Kana" smirk the man while looking at him through side-eye.

"I've stocked up some vitamins, nutrients and water for you that you need every day," said the man as he folds the paperback neatly before he stores it in the provided drawer.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Gulf in a devastating tone that latches with anger.

The man as he looks at Gulf dead in his eyes; "For your own sake and for mine too" which sent shivers slightly down his spine as he bends slightly forward to meet his eyes.

Then all of a sudden both Gulf and the man could hear knocking on the door, "Boss, your car is ready" after that, the man slowly stands straight while still maintaining his eye contact with Gulf slightly smirk at him before he walks out from the room leisurely leaving Gulf puzzled by his answer and what is actually happening right in front of him.