A Big Fat Misunderstand

Gulf silent and comfortable ambience was cut by Mew as he walks over towards him, then said;

"Tee-rak, our brunch is here"

"Hmm"

"It's been an hour now"

"Hmm"

"So let's get you out from the bathtub"

In an instant, Gulf opens his eyes and look at Mew who was smirking at him while still staring at him which makes Gulf 'tsk' and roll his eyes at him as he tries to stand up but his action was interjected by Mew as he carries him out from the bathtub as Mew loving says; "Come on, let's get you out before you caught a cold," that was replied with a series of protest from him as Mew walk over towards the walk-in closet.

The moment Mew places Gulf down, he sassily says; "Jeez, old man stop being a worry-wart, and if possible, keep your hands to yourself," while walk over the series of white clothes and picks one of Mew's white shirts from the closet.

Gulf knows with every single pick that he choose, effect Mew who was standing at the doorway while leaning on the door frame looking at him with an obvious hard-on as both his shirt and shorts slightly drench from the water back then when he picks Gulf's out from the bathtub.

Gulf picks two outfits that's almost similar to each other, the first outfit he places neatly by the bench while the other he used while facing away from Mew who was still openly staring at him without shame.

After finishes dress himself up, he throw the wet towel that he manage to grab while being scooped up by Mew at the bathroom, he walk over towards Mew yet stopped right in front of him.

Gulf opt for a white baggy shirt, pair it up with his boxers, stare at Mew up and down in a judging style as he brazenly walks out from the room while ignoring Mew who was looking at him ready to eat him any moment but as he was few steps away from Mew, he turns and said;

"There's a pair for you of clean, dry clothes for you so get change first then join me for brunch"

As he nonchalantly turns back around and walks with a slight sway his hips away from Mew. Without wasting any time Mew, quickly take off his clothes, change to a new pair of t-shirt and shorts before he head over to the dining area.

"Let's eat"

While both husbands silently munch their food, out of the blue, Mew look at Gulf before he asked;

"What happen back then?"

"Back then what?"

"Back when you were in high school?"

"What about it?"

"We were close, up from you were born till you were at the age of 12. What happened back then?"

"Oh.. that, ermm"

"How should I say, ermm. Well it's your fault"

Said Gulf as he looked at Mew then glare at him while Mew was puzzled at the sudden change of emotions from being didn't know how to spill the beans to accusing him.

"You said you don't like gay, or man with man relationships and you said you despise them"

"Huh? Since when? When did I ever say that?"

"You did. You said those words while you were inside your study room together with your friends"

"Huh? That's weird cause I never said those things deliberately and I will never intentionally said those things"

"You did and I overheard you with my own ears"

"You overheard us? Where were you at that time? Cause it's impossible for me to utter those words in front of you"

"Well... I was kinda peeping inside your room at that time"

"You peep? Why tee-rak. Scare that this husband of yours did something at your back?"

Said Mew with a sly expression as he looks at him while wiggling his eyebrows as he smirks a smile towards Gulf who rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up. I was about to enter your room and then I caught you said those"

"Did you listen finished though? Because it's totally different from what you remember"

"Then tell me the truth and what do you really mean"

"We were compiling the answer to the questionnaire that was being asked by us to the public at the hospital in regards with one of the cases that we handle"

"Oh.."

"It has different answers too, it's just that when you decided to be a peeping tom is when I said out the most common answers"

"Ah.."

"It goes something like I don't like gay or man with man relationship. They should have a normal relationship or something like that and I despise people who go against the norm, etc in which I don't really remember but these were some of the things that I said when I read them out"

"Oh.. damn, this whole thing was just a big mess"

"You should have asked me though or just burst inside the room and asked me about it or pretend to not hear anything then come inside the room and asked me what are we doing rather than assume things on your own"

"Well... I was young and hot-headed at that time, besides you know how I act at that age, I was young, bold, wild and free"

"Of course I know you tee-rak, I've always been there since you were born, I've loved you since then, you caught my eyes with your cute big eye and chubby cheek while smile cutely accompany with your soft blinked eyes towards me up to where you often slap the back of your friends head or kick their ass just cause they annoyed you and your team"

"Jeez, you fall for me harder than I expected but don't worry, you're not alone on that as I often think of you too"

Said Gulf as he smiles sweetly at Mew who look at him full of hope but then his smile turns to a smirk as he adds; "On how to ignore and avoid you" while laughing evilly.

"Jeez, tua-eng, that's mean, anyway I've been wanting to ask you this"

"Hmm, what is it?"

Asked Gulf as he finished chewing his food while Mew takes a sip of his water.

"Do you want to do a wedding ceremony for the two of us? Or you're content with just signing the marriage papers without any ceremony?"

"I seriously contain without ceremony, I just... I just couldn't think of having any ceremony. Sorry, Mew but I don't want one. I'm sorry, I know you're a traditional style type of man but still, I don't think I can and want any ceremony without our parents. Can we just remain like this? We are already married to each other and we do cherish each other, although we have a different way on approach it but still-"

Gulf straight away looks away from Mew as he tries to control his tears from flowing down but then he has the urge to look at Mew in which he did but that didn't do any better as it was like an automatic tears dispenser where his eyes quickly filled with tears as he remembered his parents who were happy when he hands the signed paper over to them.

At the same time regret his own action as he announces to them straight away that there will be no wedding ceremony or any form of celebration to celebrate on that occasion plus on that day itself he too announces that he will be leaving to further his study at Russia.

Mew without wasting a single time he quickly moves over towards Gulf side and hugs him without utter a single word as he silently holds his husband who was finally letting go of all his emotion at once while being embraced.

Like a broken dam, Gulf properly weeps for the loss of his parents, his family members, his clan members that he has known since child, his father-in-law that treats him like he is a part of their families since the beginning and last but not least, the love of his life, Mew as he run away from his problem without seeking help from the person who loved him unconditionally since the beginning.