Gulf The Sexpertise

Mew smirked at Gulf action but minding none of his own as he pulls him over towards the bathroom, while he begins to undress at the same time urging Gulf to do the same.

"Why the fuck do I need to do that?" asked Gulf in an obvious question.

"That's because Gulf, we both were at the filth warehouse let alone you decided to back hug someone in which his smell linger at your shirt besides it been long since we last have sex and after that stunt, you pull, not just at the warehouse but from the previous part too," said Mew as he smirks at Gulf, then he continues, "You know what I meant"

While he smirks and winked sexily at Gulf as he turns on the shower slowly wash in front of Gulf who gulped at Mew's fine naked tone body.

'Fine! Want to play this game? You got it, said Gulf to himself as he takes off his pants and then joins in the shower as Mew smirk at him.

The game begins as both men are fully naked like a baby but they didn't do anything except shower under the same shower head in which slowly makes Gulf's junior start waking up.

Gulf couldn't hide it any more as his hidden desire awoke by none other than his husband, Mew, who deliberately graze his hands-on Gulf's skin, not just his sides, his arms, his chest but anywhere that he can just get him hard.

But still, Gulf ignores every touch that Mew intentionally bestow upon him as he knows that Mew is the one who will succumb to his own action knowing very well how his attitude is.

After the shower, Mew who is lustful for his husband staring hard at him who was busy hair blow his hair while he himself busy dry his hair using a small towel. All of a sudden he has an evil plan that he execute right away.

He slowly walks over towards Gulf who was busy drying his hair which automatically letting his guard down and unaware of things that might come for him.

Without any notice, Mew was standing behind Gulf. He leans forwards and whispers as he says;

"Oh before I forget I was constantly horny whenever I see you, it's getting harder to ignore ever since you kidnapped me, tie me up and blindfolded me, since that day Tua-eng".

In his deep low voice next to Gulf ear. Without any preparation, with his raw strength Mew easily yet swiftly turn his husband around in which at the same time making the hair blower fly a few feet away from them.

Mew without any warning quickly deep kiss Gulf who was eagerly meet his rhythm as they change their place from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Upon reaching the bed, Mew pushes Gulf down. In which his body bounce sexily on top of the bed while looking at Mew seductively. Mew without wasting time, hover over him, kiss him passionately while moving their position slightly towards the middle part of the bed all of while both were hard to their maximum as their penis stand up proudly.

Gulf who was feeling bold at that time swiftly turn their position around with Gulf now currently on top of Mew, dominate the situation. Meanwhile, Mew who didn't care much about the situation quickly attack Gulf's lips again while his other hand travel down from his abdomen down to his hole while avoided his penis, he then slowly, yet teasingly circling his middle fingers on his hole while merciless kiss him.

Gulf then drags his hand by the side of Mew's body heading towards his penis but his action was being halted as Mew took his left hand, slowly towards his lips and sucked the ends of his fingers seductively.

Gulf quickly pull Mew for another kissed, and it was in this moment of relative optimism for Gulf that he felt Mew arms tense, and suddenly, in one deft athletic move, he had rolled on top of him, and though his weight was mostly through his elbows and forearms planted on either side of his head, he was pinned down and helpless, and a little breathless beneath his bulk.

Gulf felt disappointed that Mew had not lingered to tease his hole again and set off that strange and spreading thrill. But he immediate preoccupation with an improvement on revulsion or fear that was to keep up appearances, not to let him down or humiliate himself.

Gulf determines to go to get through this. He would never let him know what a struggle it was, what it cost him, to appear calm. He was without any other desire but to please him and make this night a success, and without any other sensation beyond an awareness of the end of his penis, strangely cool, repeatedly jabbing and bumping into and around his abdomen.

Gulf like a sexpertise person automatically slid his right hand down between their groin. Mew lifted himself a little to let him through. He was pleased with Mew's action in which makes it easy to do what he wanted as they continue to kiss.

He then guides his hand down until he found his testicles first and he curled his fingers softly around the extraordinary bristling item. Drawing his fingers across its underside, he arrived at the base of his penis, which he held with extreme care, for he knows how sensitive or robust it was.

Gulf then trailed his fingers along its length, noting with interest its silky texture, right to the tip, which he lightly stroked and then, amazed by his own boldness, he moved back down a little, to take his penis firmly, about halfway along, and pulled it downwards, a slight adjustment, until he felt it just touching his hole.

With a slight teasing on Gulf's side Mew was at the edge of cumming and added with his boldness for sure he knew Mew is at his end threat, hanging not to burst out at that exact moment.

Gulf then gripped Mew's penis slightly tighter with a few thugs which makes him wail lowly, then a couple of more strokes, tug and teasing of Mew's delicate penis, as fast as it comes, as fast at it goes Gulf let go of Mew's penis which makes him look at him with a bewildered look before his muscular back arching in spasms, emptied himself over him in gouts, in vigorous but diminishing quantities, filling his navel, coating his belly, thighs, and even a portion of his chin and kneecap in a tepid, viscous fluid.

With an animistic low growl, Mew shoves his penis inside Gulf without warning as he leaves a trail of hickeys on his neck while quickening his speed and fuck Gulf into oblivion.

That night, as the air thickens with sex smell the whole room was filled with their grunts, moaning and skin to skin sound as they wolf out their inner desire to fuck like there's no tomorrow as they at it till dawn.