Restrain Order

Everyone was eager to help their Boss as they determine to follow his words and order to cleanse the whole Traipipattanapong systems. All of them are very enthusiastically and eagerly to throw in their suggestion but there's one person who was keeping his silence throughout the whole process while quietly listen to them.

Gulf who was feeling weird and puzzled turn to his right side while raising his left eyebrow looking at his best friend who was listening to them attentively while his eyebrow nearly merges without blinking.

This attitude of him makes Gulf slightly suspicious of him but kept the thought at the back of his head as he smirks at Pete and asked;

"Cat's got your tongue?"

Pete who was silent the whole time smirk at Gulf then said;

"Never, it's just that all this talking makes me want to fall asleep and zoned out"

"You always zoning out and sleeps in Pete, that's why you have an empty head. Luckily your physic make it up for you or else you will get nothing to work with"

"Boss that's mean"

Pete who was faking his hearing hurtful comments quickly shift the question and attention towards Gulf as he smiles cheekily while leaning forwards and asked;

"Boss, who do you think that those so-called traitor work for?"

Gulf looks with a slight glare at Pete who was giving him an innocent grin as he blinks his eyes trying to look cute and innocent.

Gulf who was looking at Pete quickly close his eyes and make a hurt sound as he looks away from him and said;

"For fuck sake Pete, stop doing that type of expression as you will make me have a nightmare one day. I think you should change your career to an actor who plays as a ghost, I bet you will be a top ghost actor out there with that face of yours".

Pete snapped his head in a diva way while looking at Gulf in offensive facial expression as he put his hand over to his left chest, exaggerate his reaction and said;

"Ouch Boss, you hurt my feeling but at the same time it sounds like a compliment, anyway let me asked the real question to you Boss"

He then wiggles his eyebrows while smirking as he focusing on Gulf who was looking at Pete slowly shakes his head with a pursed-lip as he sighs shallowly knowing that the mischievous Pete is making its appearance.

"My dear Boss, beautiful baby boss, handsome no, beautiful Boss this lowly right hand of your was wondering on one thing, just one thing. Will you allow me to speak and asked you about it?"

"If I say no will you stop with this attitude of yours? And your not so important question?"

"Hey, that's not nice to say, what if I really have a very important question and you just couldn't care less about that? What type of a best friend are you?"

Again Pete with his exaggerated attitude as if he is the maiden in distress asking for the mighty Lord's permission to speak.

"Seriously, you are an unbelievable person. A child that traps in a giant body. What is your question, Pete?"

Pete smirks slyly at Gulf in which makes him roll his eyes obviously while exhaling loudly as Pete asked;

"Why do you put your husband under the D files?"

Gulf purse his lips together lean back while gathering his arms together as he looked at Pete in boredom meanwhile everyone who was in the room looked back at Gulf waiting for his response in a curious expression.

"That's because Mr Pete Paithoon, I don't want Mr Suppasit Jongcheveevat to ruin my plan that I've been planned for a long time and I couldn't, well more like I don't have the luxury to throw away this one and only opportunity and like hell, I will let it slide so Mr Suppasit Jongcheveevat and other people in that file is someone that I consider dangerous so don't let them slip right below our nose," said Gulf in his authoritative tone which makes everyone in the room to sit straight up and nod their head in acknowledge nod.

"Let me put this in a simple word. Mr Suppasit Jongcheveevat, he's is under a restraining order from me and oh please sent this to him personally," said Gulf as he hands over the sealed documents to his head of security.

"If possible as my security team I want your team to stop Mr Suppasit Jongcheveevat from meeting with me or even take a glance at me. I want a total block from him personally and don't worry, he's still my husband it's just that not until my plan is being fulfilled, got it?" add Gulf as he looks at everyone especially Pete.

"Yes Boss"

"Got it, Boss"

"Good, the meeting is adjourned"

"Thank you, Boss"

"Have a good day Boss"

"We will take our leave Boss"

"Bye Boss"

"Not you Pete, get your ass here," said Gulf as he caught Pete trying to blend in with the security team as they head out from the meeting room.

"Damn it, Baby Boss" murmur Pete lowly in which caught Gulf's ear at the same time he smirks at him.

Author's corner:
(P/S: I usually update 2 chapters on Friday (my timezone) but today is an exception because of @Avery_Ava one of my most supportive and the best reader who often bestow me with her words of encouragement and love so I will update two more chapters just for you love)
😘😘❤️❤️