Eliminate Knox

Day after day, week after week, in a blink of eyes it's been a full 5 months after the doctor appointment and today is the day where Mew will accompany Preeda to their first check-up, unfortunately, Gulf was away for his business trip.

Meantime, Mew was getting ready and was busy organised his files when Preeda enters the room and at the same time an incoming call from Gulf.

"Hello, don't forget today appointment with Preeda," said Gulf right after Mew answer the phone and accidentally on the loudspeaker.

"Hello tua-eng" answer Mew lovingly while place his phone down on top of his table.

"Please, check thoroughly, okay?" asked Gulf at the end of the call.

Mew then pick up his phone, press the loudspeaker button off and continue their conversation as he said; "I will tee-rak, don't worry much okay. I will take care of your best friend and our small beans"

Mew walk over to Preeda who was smiling from one ear to the other genuinely happy for Gulf and Mew looking like a proud mother.

"Gulf, don't worry much okay, you need to rest well and get home soon to me and our beans," said Mew as they both exit his room and head over to the lift.

In a slight hasty reply Gulf answer in a short answer; "Hmm. I need to go now, talk to you later. Bye" as he end the call.

Preeda fully aware of her place asked; "How's Gulf?" as she stands the opposite side of the lift away from Mew.

"He's fine, just busy with his business. Probably he was in a meeting right now and sneak out just to call, remind us about the appointment" said Mew as they both walk over to the Obstetrics and Pediatrics Wing.

Meanwhile back at Gulf who was attend an important meeting over in Germany together with his trusted men that were under his organization without anyone back home knowing nor detected.

"Are you done boss?" asked a slightly smaller in size man who was looking at him bored expression as Gulf hangs up the call in which he reply in disinterest tone; "Yes, yes" ignoring the man and head over to the other room.

The moment Gulf entered the room, he asked; "How's the prisoner? Did he spill anything?" as he stand by the door while the buff man was having his fun breaking one of the prisoner's finger.

"Not yet boss" then he continues to break another finger and tauntingly says; "Don't speak, don't spill, it's up to you. Your suffering is my joy" again slowly breaks another fingers.

"That's enough Colt,"

Said Gulf as he took his sweet time walking towards the prisoner while using his black glove in which Colt instantly walk away from the prisoners giving Gulf his space.

The moment Gulf stand in front of the man, he pull out a picture and asked; "Why and how did you obtain these pictures?" out from his pocket.

The man just smirks at Gulf as if he's challenging him in which Gulf smile evilly as he keeps the photo back inside his pocket then look at Colt asking him to release the man to battle with him one by one.

The man smile evilly at Gulf as he stands up, break his fingers back into its position while tauntingly in a sick tone, "Pretty face, I won't go easy on you," before he lunges forwards towards Gulf who was calm and composed.

The more he attacks, the more his movement fail to hit on Gulf as he moves like a water snake, dodging his attack while smirking at him and taunting him little by little, wanting him to know that whatever he does, it'll be all a waste as he is way superior than him.