Redesign The Organisation

Everyone was silent as the traitor was being escorted out from the room, their eyes filled with sadness, hatred and anger at both of the traitors and once both of them were out from the room everyone starts to mumble and whisper about them.

Gulf who was looking around the room remains silent as he thinks to himself that this is what he hates about a group of humans as they betray each other out of jealousy and some are worst, out of power.

But his silence comes to an end as Pete burst inside the room, "Baby boss!" which startle everyone as they look directly at him.

Pete who was startle as well with the filled room quickly clear his throat and walk towards Gulf who was smirking at his best friend as he walks his walk of shame.

"I didn't know you were in a meeting, why don't you tell me about this?" asked Pete in a low, whisper with a slightly angry tone.

"You were still sleeping like a corpse. Is your jet-lagged hasn't fully settled in yet?" smirk Gulf as he looks at Pete who was looking at him with an expression of 'don't expose me.

"Did you try to wake me up though?" asked Pete as he folds his arms together.

Gulf look up at Pete as he raises his left eyebrow and said, "Am I a lackey for you? Or your personal maid?" as he looks directly at Pete's eyes.

Pete who was startled slightly at Gulf's answer annoying rolled his eyes, slowly unfold his arms and look at Gulf pouting as if he was being caught red-handed. Without shame he put on his innocent face as he said;

"I didn't mean that way Boss, just that I needed to be next to you all the time and now that you're back in Thailand you need to get used to this custom where everyone here wanting to serve and protect you in which include myself".

"Pete, there's no need for you to constantly be by my side 24/7 besides you are young so instead of hanging with me all the time why not you go out and get yourself some girlfriend or a possible wife? You are not getting a younger old man" said Gulf in a joking manner which slightly brightens the room.

Pete looks at Gulf with a soft annoyed facial as he said, "Nah, I prefer to be by your side till death do us part" while smirking at him as the others that were in the room shakes their head smiling at the two bickerings like a child.

Whereas after Pete utter the 'death do us part' sentence, Gulf looks at him in disgust for a second then he opens his laptop as he said in a sassy manner while holding his right hand up towards him;

"Please don't obsess with someone like me who already have a husband"

Meanwhile, everyone who was present in the room couldn't help themselves but admire their Boss and his second-hand conversation as they could feel that both of them are closed with each other as they tease each other but at the same time know their boundary.

"Oh speaking about your husband, why on earth do you get him under your D files?" asked Pete in his serious tone.

Gulf then looks at the rest of them before he said, "The kitchen team you are dismissed and the security team too but the head security and its important seconds or leaders I need you to stay behind" as he looks at the rest of them.

After he gives out his words everyone nods their head in understanding and starts to disperse themselves as they walk out from the room in a quiet orderly and quick manner.

"So I assume all you are the captain and the seconds?"

"Yes Boss"

"Let's skip the introduction as I know each and everyone present here so before he gets down with our agenda"

All of a sudden Gulf stands up from his seat and bow 90 degrees at them in which startles everyone as they quickly stand up and head over to Gulf's side as they straighten him up.

"Boss, please don't do this"

"Boss don't bow to us"

"Boss don't bow to anyone"

"I'm so sorry and thankful to all of you for being strong even without me being here physically and yet you did everything that I told you without questioning any of my actions," said Gulf as he looks at them.

The oldest of them all, the head of security said, "Gulf, we all know what you've been through and don't worry much about it okay. We are glad that you decided to come home and even if you don't we will still be doing our job with our outmost effort" as he smiles at Gulf which makes everyone to mimicking his actions.

"Thank you, uncles. All of you thank you" said Gulf as he hugs them.

"Your most welcome Boss, but now let's get this sort of traitors or whom you seem like a threat in our family out first before we celebrate your return"

"Okay uncle"

"Okay, now let's get back"

Everyone then starts to head over to their designated seats as they listen to their Boss who was explaining the situation or the ideal companies that he wanted.

"I will change the security team and sack out some of the untrusted men that I found suspicious in which I need you to redesign the organisation chart of yourself. I need a few trusted men to be my spy on the ground and the others will keep an eye either it be at the company or by my side. Then the others whom I think is working for the other party too needed to monitor and we need evidence for it in which you need to help me gather"

Gulf then proceeds on telling his other plan on his company that he seems suspicious of as they are someone or a secret group sucking the companies money little by little but never go unnoticed by Gulf who is a meticulous person but without actually expose his real plan.

"Is it possible though?" asked Gulf.

"It is possible Boss but, it will take a little time for your dream to come true"

"We can try it out and let's see the outcomes"

"But we need to sack the traitor that was in our clan, their time is coming to an end in our companies and I want our companies to be traitor free, even if it's not possible but at least ninety per cent out of hundred per cent is loyal members and law bid people," said Gulf as he looks at his laptop while his mind travels to another place.

"It is possible Boss, don't worry much"

"We will deal with the security and the camera resetting"

"We will gather all the evidence that is needed to punish them"

"But don't worry Boss, we will send our most trusted and well-trained security team to protect you"

"We will change to your preference and approval"