Reuben Artem

Gulf who was being locked up in the office room for few days ended up with panda eyes, a slight blood shoot eye while looking like a maniac typing away without being bothered by the others.

On the third day of Pete's absence, away from helping and attending the important business meeting as his baby boss was busy coping himself inside the room trying to crack his enemies dirty secret, he couldn't help himself but get angry at Gulf.

All this while, Pete was helping Gulf to run his company while he himself busy working from home at the same time doing his side work without getting any distraction from anyone.

Upon getting words that Gulf is still busy in the home office, immediately Pete who landed at the International Airport, quickly head over to the mansion and burst inside the room with a slightly angry expression as he marches over to Gulf who was still focusing, typing away.

"Gulf! What the fuck are you still up? It's been almost a week you are in here and still didn't go out for a breather or even an exercise?"

"Get your ass up and wash up. I'm going to kick your ass"

Gulf scoffs at Pete without looking away from the computer screen who didn't know what actually happens in the room as Gulf quickly finalise his founding and organised it, beautifully stack them all in their own respective files before he set up a couple of passwords for it, that secure and hard to crack or hack into.

With that done, Gulf said; "Fine, let's brawl" while standing up and cracking his bones.

After a long shower Gulf gets ready and heads over to their indoor gym with the presence of their private coach. Upon the whistle blow, Pete quickly tries to attack Gulf without warning in which he manages to trap him inside his hold.

"Pete, you need to warm your body up or else you'll be stiff"

"Stop trying to advise me, you should have taken that advice for yourself. I've heard that you don't even leave the room for 6 days straight minus today. Can you explain yourself why you do that?"

The moment Pete utter those words, Gulf tries to escape but couldn't as Pete is currently doing a choked hold action while he wrapped his leg on his hips which makes Gulf impossible to move.

"I didn't leave the room but it doesn't mean that I don't take care of my body," said Gulf as he manages to turn his body sideways before he slips his neck out from the choke hold and now he counters attack Pete with his own choke hold.

"Then why with the blood shoot and panda eyes?" asked Pete as he tries to gain his upper hand back but failed.

"You know me, once I caught a small fish I need to get the bigger ones," said Gulf as he quickly slips his body off Pete's body and now he is the one that's being choked while Gulf's legs securely wrap on his hips like a boa's snake entrapped its prey.

Gulf then smirk before he tightens both grips on his arms and his legs trying to suffocate Pete, the coach then quickly sign to Gulf to release Pete but he ignores him until Pete himself said;

"Tap, tap" as he takes a big intake of breath while coughing slightly.

"See Pete, you don't have to worry much. I won't go to that phase again" said Gulf as he smiles at Pete who nods his head while holding onto his ache hips.

Gulf then look at Pete before he said, "Let's freshen up and I need some rest"

With that Gulf walk out from the room and head over to his bedroom to freshen up, while inside the bathroom Gulf couldn't help but have a mini flashback to his first encounter.

It was right after Gulf received the news of his parents passing, he quickly let go of himself wanting to leave everything behind even his studies at that time just to fly back home but at the same time, he couldn't.

So he resolves by physically and mentally exhausting himself to the max by training, studying and secretly plan a revenge plan to avenge his parents. The first few months was the hardest for him, as his body taking a toll on him physically then another few months on his mind as he was being exhausted on both training and education.

None of his friends including Pete knows what happens or what went down with Gulf as he did everything secretly with the help of his mentor.

Days after days, months after months and almost a few years of meeting a retired Black Hose Lieutenant Army that goes by the name Reuben Artem, Gulf become someone's deadly with both physical in the real world and hacker intelligence in the virtual world.

Under the guidance of Reuben Artem who was touched by Gulf's story and background, he agrees on helping him out and passes his knowledge and skill to him. In the end, Gulf becomes his first successor before he passed away due to brain cancer.

Gulf breaths out then murmur lowly as he shakes the memories away from his present state while still under the shower head as the water pours onto him, "It's weird how things happened when we least expected it but thank you Reuben you'll forever be my big brother".

Gulf then looks down on his feet, take a deep breath while closing his eyes, exhale and then look up towards the showerhead while the water pours on his face for a few seconds.

He then finished up his shower, wipe clean and dry before he changes and head down for dinner together with the rest of the members.

Upon reaching the dining area, Gulf was greeted by everyone with a smile as they all waited for him to take his seat. With a curious and puzzled face, Gulf looks around the room.

"Did I miss something?" asked Gulf as he looks around.

"You don't Boss, just that we all are excited that we'll be able to eat with you" answer the head of security as he plasters his fatherly smile while looking at Gulf.

"Stop smiling like a creep, you guys look like a pervert," said Gulf as he looks around the room that filled with pouty expression as he said; "Seriously" in a low murmur voice as he shakes his head while holding his cups up then continue, "To us, now let's eat" while he toasts to everyone who enthusiastically responds with, "Yes Boss".

After the hearty meal and the talk, bonding session with his subordinates, Gulf decided to take a short nap before he starts with his plan so he walks up towards his bedroom.

But upon reaching his floor and a few inches away from his door he stopped in front of his room as his bedroom door slightly open which indicated someone has entered his room.

Immediately his instinct kicks in, he slowly, stalking, walking over to his room before he opens the door widely but found no one nor any suspicious item being searched. He pursed his lips together, shakes his head in disbelief, close his door and gingerly crawl on top of his bed before he plops down while snuggle closely onto his soft pillow. A few minutes later, Gulf enters the dreamland and snooze away without distraction.