Gulf The Cinderella Man

It was at an odd hour again Gulf woke up in Mew's arms. He slowly took his time to study and lovingly watch as Mew sleeping peacefully but as much as he wanted to stay and just enjoy the moment he just couldn't do so.

So he decided to slowly slip himself out of Mew's arms after a bit of a struggle, he manages to slip himself out and seat at the end of the bed.

Gulf smirk then murmurs "Everywhere people go, did or talk for sure they'll be surrounded by the gang's illegal activities, companies, or who is in relation with them. Everyone including the politician and the high up who couldn't get no more like never will get themselves out from the mess" as he looks out at the big window of The Tri's Hotel at the same time he starts to put back his clothes while Mew still fast asleep.

It was like an unmasked Gulf, little by little of what he can do and what he will do just to get things done but at the same time with a little of his masochist side, he manages to snack his slight sadist husband.

Like a Cinderella-style, he meets up and has fun with his legal husband aka the prince for a while as it was the time where he has to run away from his prince again and lock himself up at his own mansion before the full revelation about the illegal clans which included a small to none evidence about The Seatang Clan goes big.

Over the past few days before the big revelation, Gulf was frustrated with his findings as whatever he tried to find and linked to The Seatang Clan, it will often backfire on him.

It is as if The Seatang Clan knew what is his plan thus avoided him like a plaque and dodging his attacks. But still, he did what he had to in accordance with his plans. Overnight everything becomes chaotic.

After the incidents, every other big gang that was related to Nattapong Clan decided to lay low and slow down on doing their illegal business thus making the government easily control and apprehend the small black market's organiser who went out of their way just to get their business going.

Slowly yet surely they turn their backs towards their clans as they were being questioned, detain and prosecute based on the evidence that they received from the public or the mysterious sender and their own investigation.

It was like a celebration to the public and law enforcer but a death sentence to the gang members and its source of income as whatever they did or do they will get blocked or capture by the law enforcer.

At the same time, the country black market and gangs fight went down from 60% to 35% almost twice the drop in the criminal case which makes a tremendous impact on not only the law enforcer but also on the country's economy.

The number of illegal gang companies was cut down tremendously to one, which is the Seatang Clan where Gulf purposely left them out as they are semi-legal company but most importantly his biggest enemy where he intended to kill them by himself even without any evidence on them.

Months after months and a few years have passed after the revelation has passed and up till now no one, not a single soul could track down the original IP Address or any evidence about the sender, which is Gulf, but that doesn't mean the law enforcer will stop there.

They start to go around reinvestigate and reopen cases upon every gang clan that was once illegal in the country. Their resolutions are that to try to get them punished by the law in a maximum punishment.

Gulf who was the mastermind of everything already knew about this situation that was about to happen, his detailed and well plan revenge goes exactly what he had predicted, well, some weren't but still on his original plan it was exactly what had happened to the rest of the illegals clan.

Upon knowing all Gulf remain silent and let the time and law take its course while he seats back and relaxes while obeying every single order from the law enforcer as if he is a puppet for the government.

Although everything went well Gulf couldn't help himself on getting slightly annoyed as everything that happens makes his movement restricted and slightly hard to move around without being watched every single time either it be by the law or by his own husband's men.

Well, more to Mew's men who were keeping eyes on him 24/7 and what got him annoyed as hell is that Mew's men weren't as secretive as before, now they openly follow him everywhere he goes even in a broad daylight.

But unknowingly to Gulf, as this is the only part that wasn't in his plan, in which he and Mew in silent know each other better than they both expected after the couple investigation that they both head before the first year after the settlement on their companies regarding the revelation.

At the moment when everything is as hot as burning charcoal. Their marriage was being doubted by the authority. As it was the second top priority by the law enforcer to asked, in regards to their relationship with each other.

It all happens when both of them being called together in order to follow up with the investigation and this time around it was regarding their marriage as they both by law are a married couple.