Kidnapped

The moment Gulf collapse on the floor, he knew his plan worked. Although Gulf collapse he was still conscious due to his training on handle being drugged by people in which he developed a high tolerance of spiked food or drinks thus making him appear unconscious at the same time his mind was conscious as he could hear a series of almost whisper-voiced coming for them says;

"Come quick"

"Get him now"

"Pick him up"

"His legs"

"Here, the hands"

"Quick"

"Can you two move quickly"

"Let me carry him. We have no time to waste stupid"

Gulf tried to fight his paralyse limbs but couldn't as his body wouldn't listen to him and couldn't move at all, so he keeps himself calm and remains quiet while focusing on the movement as he could feel that he was being carried and place inside a car then it drove off in a hurry.

Exactly what he had trained for the remains still, calm and quiet and at the same time calculating the stops and turns that the car was taking and how long they take from the meeting place to the place that they bringing him.

About an hour later the car stopped at an almost halt which makes Gulf fully alert that accompanied by slight dizziness that makes him focus more on what happened with his surroundings.

Every detail, every sound, every word that was being produced by the gang members down to the surroundings that he could hear, he will keep its track like a live recording.

"Bring that fucker out," said the driver before he opens his door and exits the car.

On of the kidnapper who tries to carry Gulf alone fail as he curses; "Fuck why is he so heavy," as the other kidnappers help to carries Gulf inside the warehouse.

Upon reaching inside the warehouse, they quickly place him on the chair then proceed to tie both of his hands and feet securely. After doing their jobs, he could hear the kidnappers snorted at him before they started to talk casually with each other, curse and talk bad about him while walking out from the room that he was in.

Gulf who was pretending to be unconscious slowly open his eyes as they all leave him alone in the room while having a cigar party outside of the room that he was being held captive.

Upon confirmed that he is safe to free himself, Gulf waste no time as he wiggles his bound hands around trying to free his bind hands, a couple of failed attempt but gradually make enough space for him to free but in order for him to free his hands truly he needs to pop his thumb out from its socket, in which without hesitation he did exactly what he has been taught.

After freeing his hand he quickly pop it back to its original position before he proceeds on freeing his leg but out of nowhere, he heard fire shooting that sound far from the hiding place which makes him quickly hastily freeing himself.

At the same time, the kidnappers who were having a cigar party outside of the room that was guarding at the door quickly come inside the room thus caught him standing as a free man.

"Fuck! The bastard is trying to escape" said the kidnapper as he quickly pulls out his gun while the others do the same.

Without wasting any second on the clock Gulf quickly roll himself and take cover by the nearby clumps of barrels.

Meanwhile, as soon as the kidnapper said while Gulf taking cover from them another boom could be heard coming from the other side of the door thus subconsciously distracted everyone but not Gulf as he quickly scans the room for any possible weapon for him to use.

"Fuck! Who the fuck is it?" asked the other kidnapper as he asked the others using his walkie talkie.

"No idea," said a voice coming from the walkie talkie.

"Get that bastard," said the other 3 kidnappers as they walk separately over towards Gulf's hiding place.

The kidnappers split themselves and cover the ground on the left, right and middle as they want to trap Gulf in the middle in which Gulf's instantly knew what is their plan so he swiftly like a cat slide himself towards the left side of the room and silently waiting for the kidnapper to walk into his trap.

Luck was on his side as he was hiding behind the barrel where he spotted a piece of broken glass not far from him which makes him smirk, he then grabs the broken glass and like a ninja with shuriken he quickly yet swiftly throw the broken glass directly towards the kidnapper who was walking towards him without knowing that he is actually walking inside the trap.

The flying broken glass shuriken hit bullseye onto the kidnapper's eyes, instantly kill him as he drops dead with a thud down on the ground.

One of the kidnappers scream curses; "Fuck Air! Fucking die you fucker!" as he power walk over towards Gulf.

When the kidnapper drops dead on the ground his handgun slide away from his grip and lend not far from Gulf's hiding place so he quickly grabs the handgun that wasn't far from him as the other 3 who was inside the room, two walking towards him while another is still guarding the door looking at his direction on high alert.

As adrenalin kick in, Gulf's focus heightens as if he is a black leopard ready to kill its prey while in this matter he happily counters attack back at them by shoot directly on the kidnapper's heart before he eliminates the other one who was near him.

'Two down one more to go'

Gulf said to himself as he took cover behind the barrel but this time he wasn't lucky enough as the barrel he went to is exactly where the other kidnapper want him too which means the man manages to capture him.

The big buff size kidnapper pulls him towards the open, as he quickly lands a few heavy punches on his face before Gulf kick his ball, on that moment where he was a few inches away from him, he started to kick his kneecap before going for his neck.

With a swift action, the man was inside his lock, gasping for air as Gulf merciless choke him while keeping his body immobile. Gulf keeps on putting pressure until he cracking his neck before he pushes him off and body searches the man in which he found a car key, he then proceeds on picking up the discard handguns that was laying on the floor.

"Sweet!" said Gulf as he grins at the handgun.

Gulf then quickly exit the room but was caught in the middle of a shoot out and caught by one of the kidnappers as he said, "Fucking bastard!" he draws his handgun towards him and fire away but Gulf quickly take cover.

"Fucking hell!" scream another kidnapper as he fires again and this time Gulf fire back.

He quickly takes cover, positions himself and expertly fires back at the kidnappers. Shoots after shoots, their ammo almost empty and there stood the kidnappers alone, breathing heavily with cursing words coming out from his mouth non-stop as the situation isn't in his favour.

He was stuck in between Gulf and the unknown person who was shooting from the other side of the room. So he halted his shooting spree and move swiftly by the side of the room and carefully circle his way towards Gulf's side in which totally caught him off guard.

The kidnapper got his cheap shot as he instantly shoots at Gulf's abdomen and at the same time another fire was release, which coming from Gulf's gun towards the kidnapper's forehead before Gulf drop-down kneeling on the floor.