Flee

A loud bang coming from the outside of the room which snapped Gulf's mind back to escaping the place. With no seconds to waste he quickly stood up ignoring the pain on his abdomen, walk over to the kidnapper's dead body, kneel on one leg while doing a quick search for his handguns and unload the magazine before he takes out an active bullet and replaces inside his own handgun.

Equip with a half-full bullet, he grasps the handgun properly he slowly opens the door and slips by the side of the room, steadily and slowly out from the place without being caught but at the same time, he manages to spot the car that was used by the kidnappers.

He steadily walks over yet wearily by his surrounding but at the same time rush toward the car that was parked not far from him but as he was getting near the car he could hear multiples guns firing from the other side of the building getting nearer where he was at.

Without delay, he unlocked the car, opens the door and he then slips inside the car, ignites the car engine but the moment the car rawr to life it becomes the new target by the enemies as the car was being fired at, without stopping by them.

Without wasting any time, Gulf steps on the accelerator and zooms out from the warehouse while avoiding collision with the enemy fragile body but due to his action, he sacrifices the right back side tires that got shoot thus as the car drove off from the warehouse it produces a spark as its rims scratched on the ground.

After a few minutes driving away from the place he decided to stopped the damaged car and parked it by the side of the road then walk on foot as the car couldn't move any more plus he smells petrol fume coming out from the car.

Gulf then walks for more than 30 minutes in the middle of nowhere as he only thinks about getting as far away from danger while putting pressure on his bleeding abdomen.

As hope seems like a star away from him, Gulf's pace begins to slow tremendously as his legs started to lose their strength and he begins to feel tired together with dizziness that slowly creeping on him.

Then out of nowhere, he could hear a car zoomed past him, but screeching near him as it comes to a complete stop and parked in front of him.

With a blurry vision, Gulf cursed, "Fuck!" as he quickly draws out his handgun, pointing towards the sound while fighting off his fatigue and dizziness.

"Stop Gulf," a sound could be heard a few meters away from him as Gulf could see a figure that raises his hands in a surrender form.

Gulf was uncertain at that moment but he slowly lowers an inch of his handgun while asked "Me-Mew?" in a state of dizziness while still holding onto the handgun.

Mew then answer, "Yes, tua-eng" while he walks over to Gulf who blinks his eyes a couple of time while his body slightly sways a little in which makes Mew quicken his pace towards him.

As soon as Mew stand right next to him, he quickly holds onto Gulf's upper body as he whispers, "Dizzy" towards him while holding and leaning fully onto his husband.

Without delay, Mew support Gulf body as they walk over to the car that was parked not far from them.

"Seat, I'll get you home safely," said Mew as he opens the passenger's door before slowly push Gulf in and buckle him up.

Mew close the door, jog towards the driver's seat then quickly step on the accelerator and zoom out from that place and in a couple of minutes, they're at the main road driving back home. At that time Gulf unconsciously started to squirm trying to find a comfortable position for himself but even a small movement makes him flinch and hiss in pain.

"Fuck" said Mew as he saw Gulf's t-shirt drench with blood.

Upon arriving at the mansion Mew quickly scoops Gulf up, walk towards the lift as his right-hand man hold the door for them. A few seconds later they reach the top floor of the mansion and Mew straight away walks towards his room with his right-hand man, the security team and the maids as they all in tow.

As soon as he lay Gulf down on his bed he quickly examines and cleans his gun wound as the bullet lodged inside his abdomen but avoided his vital points in which Mew silently thank God's for that as he makes a small cut and manages to pull out the bullet before he closes the wound by sewing it up perfectly.

He then gives Gulf's medication that will make him rest for up to 2 days without any distraction as his gun wound need to heal from the inside out. In those two days, Gulf was out like a baby as he sleeps peacefully, fully rested while his body fully healed physically and mentally.

On the third day at the Jongcheveevat mansion, it was in the late afternoon Gulf groan lowly could be heard in the room as he slowly gains consciousness, he tried to move around but it feels like he was being hit by a car so he decided to keeps still for now and focusing on getting his strength back as he manages to move his hand slightly but before he could even move an inch of his body he could hear a dominant and hard voice echoes outside of the room that he was in.

"No. I will take care of my own husband" said Mew in a hard tone that's echoing throughout the corridor getting closer towards his room.

Upon hearing Mew's hard tone Gulf quickly stiffen himself by playing dead before he slowly opens his eyes to look around the room without moving an inch of his body, taking the whole decoration and the situation before he plays dead again as he hears a few footsteps coming towards him.

Gulf could hear Mew's footsteps as he walk over towards him and caress his cheeks before he said in a smooth and gentle tone, "You said to keep our distance but look at you now tua-eng, what is this? How can I leave you while you're like this seriously you are one cracker that seems hard to defuse"

"Tua-eng, I have tons of things to say to you but it seems that time is our enemy for now as I need to leave you for a while again" Mew caress Gulf's cheeks slowly in a loving manner.

"I need to go now for a while but don't worry I'll come back as soon as I can in the meantime, get tons of rest tua-eng," said Mew as he kissed Gulf's forehead.

Mew take his time, looking at Gulf who was peacefully sleeping before he stands up and walks out from the room leaving him alone.