Part 3: Madness

The madness was beginning and it wasn't going to end on a pretty note. Rhaven looked up at me with glossy eyes. Glossy eyes that were clearly filled with tears.  "I ran into a  guy or I would've been back sooner. Name is Brandon," I said. The name terrified her and it peaked my curiosity. Her face shone only fear. "You can't let him know you know where I am. Like at any time whatsoever," she said, her voice shaking slightly.

I agreed and it was only because I didn't want to press for information.  I just let things be and stated she should clean up and head to bed. That night, I had no sleep and let her get as much as she could. It was difficult with her anxiety being as high as it was. The next morning, she  left a note for me and set it on top of the clothes I lent her. It read,: Thanks for letting me crash there last night and the clothes too. I secretly wanted her to still be here for  breakfast at least, but I wasn't terribly upset about it.

I did take notice that Brandon was outside her house, approaching the door and I knew she was inside getting ready for school. I watched him knock and her begin to head what I knew was to the front door to him. My anxiety went up and I had a gut feeling I knew what was going to happen. She opened the door and let him in I could feel him touch her hand andead her to her bedroom and her stopp him at the doorway. She lead after that to her bed (diagonal from the window)  and I could see what was happening  from there.

One of my powers was that I could see whatever I wanted to. It had it's ups and downs. She took her clothes off and he tlulled his zipper down and pulled out his cock. It's elongated length was ready to go and she looked as if she was nervous. She had her bar and panties on and he grabbed her by her hair and made her get down on to  her knees. From there, he made her suck his large cock, forcing her to choke on it as she deep throated it.

She clearly was being used somehow but by who was the question. The main one I needed to torture. He grabbed her wrist aggressively and forced her to her feet. He then proceeded to shove her face against the wall and take her from behind. He would occasionally bash her head against a picture frame and when he was about to come he would repeatedly do that against a pile of glass.

He the was struggling deciding if he was going to come or stop so he could do more. I knew what he had in store for her and I wished he didn't do it. He did it. He came and then pulled his cock out of her and then he took her from behind and still hard, he took his cock and forced it in and out of her pussy, shoving it in. He had her throat by a hand while he did it and the fear that was in her heart and the sorrow on her face was heartbreaking.

I could hear him screaming as he tried to moan as he came again. Just before he came, he smacked her ass with his free hand and gripped her neck with his other. A sharp cry left her lips as his hand gripped her tighter. He was crushing her body and it was really hard to see all of it in my head as I listened to every second of it. I knew if Daemon could have heard it he'd be the exact same as I am in this moment.

Unfortunately, he couldn't always hear things or see then even. I knew she needed me.