CHAPTER-28

One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. -

Rita Mae Brown

"Ishu." I said sweetly. Though I really don't know how my voice change near her, but still I like it coz I don't want to show her my other side.

"Hm." She hummed, while making bed for our puppies and I am holding them coz they were sleepy.

See, I have never held a baby and here I am holding two puppies.

I mentally shook my head.

"Are you still angry on me?" I asked, well I really don't know, what I have done to her which makes her angry on me. But still I have to say sorry.

Yeah!!!

She shoots me a glare and again starts doing her work.

"Do you want me to be angry on you?" she said after few minutes.

"NO." I replied instantly.

"Then why are you asking me?" she said taking the puppies from me one by one and make them lay on their small bed.

"You were angry on me earlier..." I replied as we both were walking towards the living room.

"I was not angry on you, I was just angry on myself." She said with a sigh.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"It's just that I make my own assumptions about... you know...." She said looking here and there but me, and I bit my inner check to stop myself from smiling.

"But still you can tell me earlier." She accuses me all of a sudden.

Oh god!!

"How will I know, if you won't tell me?" I asked.

"Huh? It's your mistake, you didn't come earlier to me, and you should have come on the very first day when I ignore you. But no." she yells at me.

Dude she is right.

"I thought... I cross my limit, you know I kissed you day before. I think you didn't like, what I did, so I was just giving you some space to process everything." I relied.

"What??? Did I ask you to give me space? No, then why did you think I don't like the kiss, even I loved it-" she said but stop when she realize what she said and it's my turn to smile from ear to ear.

Coz only I know how I feel when I think she doesn't like me kissing her.

Oh god!!

She blushes and turns her face towards other side to hide her blush from me, but I have already seen it.

"Ishu, were you really jealous of my pa." I blurt out without thinking and her face turn toward me.

"No. I am not jealous." She said with a huff.

"If you are not then why did you ignore me?" I asked and she became silent don't know what to speak.

She shoots me a last glare and makes her way to guest room and bang the door on my face. This clearly means, she is not going to sleep in our room.

Poor me.

I sighed and walk towards our room.

I freshen up, and lie down on the bed and switch off the lights.

I don't know how much time has passed, but I am just tossing over here and there but sleep was somewhere far.

How can I sleep without her?