26

⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

this chapter contains
detailed explanations of abuse.

a brief summary of the chapter will be included at the end if you wish to skip through the chapter.

eunha made her way back home after jeno and her separated at the cafe.

it was half an hour past 5 o'clock when she arrived at her place. noticing her father's car were parked, she knocked on the main door to her house before entering.

"i'm home," her voice echoed through the living room.

"you really never learn your lesson, huh?" said her father, who was waiting for his daughter on the couch.

"what are you talking about, dad? did something happen?" asked eunha, sitting by the end of the couch.

"i saw you," he started, leaning forward to his daughter, before continuing, "at the cafe, still with the same guy."

"dad, he's-"

"i don't need your explanation, eunha. your punishment wasn't even that long ago. now i have to punish you again for this." he strictly said, taking a length of rope which he keeps in his room as his index points to the bedroom door of his daughter.

"dad, please don't -"

"in your room, this instant!" he shouted.

"dad-" was all eunha could say before she was dragged by her wrist into her room, her dad then slamming the bedroom door close as he throws her across the room.

"stay silent unless you want this night to be your worst night ever," he said, tying his daughter's hands with the rope that he brought in.

the younger couldn't say anything, fear engulfs her and her body was shaking uncontrollably. a flood of tears gushed down her cheeks, her body involuntarily giving away to the abuser before her. her chin trembled and she fell to her knees, the sound of her wailing and begging echoed throughout the room.

"please, dad. don't do this to me," her voice cracked as she begged.

many hearts would be broken if they heard her begging, but the heartless man that stood before her was unaffected, not even by a bit. he forcefully made eunha stand up and pushed her to make her sit on a chair, resulting in her body slamming hard on the wooden chair.

he then proceeded to tie eunha down on the chair, her tied hands locked behind her with another length of rope. her last pair of limbs too, were tied with a rope. she can no longer resist his actions with her hands, nor her legs. her voice being her only hope to help her get out of her situation.

"stay quiet. you know how this works." her dad said.

she couldn't say anything, her wailing became more and more loud as she eyes her father taking off his belt.

he stares at her thighs before striking them with the belt in his hand. she let out a wail as tears continue to leave her eyes. with her eyes shut tight, another sharp pain strikes her thigh and another scream echoed.

"you're my little girl, aren't you?" he asked, his tone more of a threat rather than a question.

"dad-"

"answer me!" he screamed, his thumb and index grabbing her chin up with force as he repeats, "you're my little girl, right?"

"i used to say so," eunha said, in a rather different tone - anger. she scoffed, before continuing her sentence, "but i realized that i am my own person."