04

"here's your architecture class. i'll wait for you here later," mark said as they arrived in front of eunha's class.

"thank you, mark. i'll see you later." eunha said, bidding goodbye to both mark and jisung.

"see you next time, noona! you should hang with us sometimes!" jisung said as she gives one last smile to the two before entering her class.

as eunha entered the class, a few students were already seated and her teacher was already checking his students' attendance.

"ah eunha, you're early! you can sit over there," her teacher said as he points to an empty seat behind a boy who seemed to be busy with his drawing.

a few minutes later, each table in the classroom were filled. around 12 students were in eunha's architecture class, including eunha.

"alright class, good afternoon everyone!" greeted the teacher and everyone in the class returned his greeting with the same enthusiasm.

"i have an important thing to share today, but before that i'd like to let everyone know that we have a new student in our class. eunha, please come forward." the teacher called and eunha followed his order.

"hello everyone. my name is seo eunha and i just transferred today from ivy high school." eunha introduced as she bows in front of the class.

"what other subjects are you taking?" asked a female student sitting on the seat next to eunha's.

"i'm also taking technology and mathematics." she replied.

"interesting to know. alright you may go back to your seat," the teacher gestured.

"please treat me well," said eunha before going back to her seat.

"i think we're in the same technology and maths class! my name is eunjin!" said the girl from earlier as she gives her hand out for a handshake.

"alright class, as i mentioned, i have an important thing to share. can i please have everyone's attention?" he said as everyone in the classroom then drifted their attention to the teacher in front.

"alright. so as most of you have probably known, there is an interschool competition held soon and you're lucky. one of the competition is a 3D modelling competition and of course! architecture students are prioritized in this case." the teacher explained as he gives out a paper to each student which contained the details of the competition.

"now sadly, only a maximum of 10 students can join and there are 12 of you here. so i have a question to ask here. any of you joining other competition in other subjects?" he asked and two students raised their hands.

"i'm joining the maths quiz, sir." said eunjin.

"i'm in the football team, sir." said a male who sat at the far end of the first row.

"so eunjin and woobin, i'm assuming the two of you are okay with not joining the 3D modelling competition?" confirmed the teacher and the two nodded as a response.

"i guess that is solved, then. the rest of you will have to join the competition. now this competition is a collaboration with the physics students. so there will be two teams, each team having five architecture and five physics students. i'll divide the teams some time next week." he finished.

"we'll now proceed with the review. as usual, i'll call out one by one while the others continue your work. i've reviewed renjun earlier so renjun, can you help eunha with the lessons she missed?" asked the teacher to the male student sitting in front of eunha.