03

"so as i have mentioned, this is the library. it's open 24 hours a day for 7 days a week. students who stay at the dorms usually study here until late night." mark explained, opening the door wide to let eunha in.

"the library here is quite big for a school with small population." she said as she enters the library.

"i do agree with that. but it's expected as nct high school is all about excellence." mark explained and eunha nodded as a sign of agreement. "the ground floor here is the library. on the first floor we have the club rooms."

"what clubs do you offer here?" asked eunha.

"you can either choose academic related clubs or physical clubs. which one are you more interested in?" asked mark, handing eunha a brochure that was kept in a bookshelf just before the stairs.

"probably the academic related," she said as she looks through the brochure in her hand, "i see they offer architecture and 3D design club here and we also have distress club? that sounds amazing."

"the student council from '97 liners started the distress club and it has stayed since then." mark explained.

"what about you? what club did you join?" eunha asked as the two reached the first floor.

"i chose basketball, along side with student council." mark replied.

"those in student council are the only ones joining two clubs?" asked eunha again.

"yeah we're the only ones. the student council concept here is quite complicated. want to know about it?" he asked.

"why not,"

"alright. so, as of now, there are only ten of us in student council. well, nine actually. here's how it works, in the second year, 5 students are elected as student council - the BIG 5 as we call them. the big 5 will stay as student councils until their graduation. then in the third year, 10 other students are elected as student council but these 10 new student councils resigns at the start of their fourth year. it's quite a complicated tradition, but that's how it is in nct high school."

"wow yeah that is complicated. but i think i got it. so you're one of the big 5 of your batch?" asked eunha.

mark nodded, "jeno and seolhyun are two of the big 5 of your batch."

"seolhyun? the girl from earlier?" she asked.

"um yeah, the girl from earlier who also helped you in the toilet, remember?"

"ah right. yeah i just have bad memory." she said.

"it's alright. anyway here we have the club rooms. business room, architecture and 3D design room, science magazine room, the biblio room and the distress club. every saturday we have CCA after school so these rooms will be the venues." mark explained.

"yeah i think i'll stick with my architecture and 3D design club. safest and probably the one i'll enjoy the most." eunha said with a chuckle.

"alright then. we'll meet the teacher in charged later when we're back in the admin block. we have a few more place to go to before we finish the tour." mark said, leading the girl back downstairs where they then exited the library.

"this school really is huge," eunha said and mark replied with a chuckle.

"the last place of the tour is the small stadium we have here behind the technology and art block. we have a football field, basketball court, netball court, volleyball court and under the stand is the small gym." mark explained, pointing at the football field and the 3 different courts before pointing at a door under the stand.