18

"should we get some drinks before we start?" asked jeno as the leader of the team.

"sure, let's go," said a member of the team, daehyun.

"it's fine. i'll go get the drinks for everyone. what do you guys want?" jeno offered as he stood up from his seat.

"i'll accompany you," said eunha to which jisung nodded too.

"i think everyone here drinks iced chocolate, right?" asked daehyun as everyone then nodded.

"alright, the three of us will be right back." said jeno as eunha and jisung followed behind him.

"why isn't renjun-hyung in school today, hyung?" asked jisung as the three walks in a line, heading towards the cafeteria.

"i called him earlier and he said he isn't feeling well. he did sound a bit off too," said jeno.

"i guess it's the fever season. eunha-noona just recovered too." jisung said to which eunha gave a weak smile as a response.

"i hope seolhyun is fine, too." jeno said.

both seolhyun and renjun were absent and both had the same reason - they aren't feeling well. seolhyun is on her sick leave for the second day today and renjun didn't inform the dreamies at all of his absence, not until jeno called him.

"i hope the cafeteria is still open at this hour," said eunha as they arrived at the cafeteria.

"thank god it's still open." said jeno as he took out his wallet from the back pocket of his pants, "eunha, do you drink iced chocolate?"

"i don't, i'll have iced americano instead," said eunha, taking out a few notes from her wallet.

"it's alright, i'm treating everyone," said jeno before proceeding to order the drinks for everyone.

"noona, how are you feeling about the upcoming competition?" asked jisung as jeno then joined them as they wait for their orders.

"i'm quite nervous, actually. plus i skipped a lot of session while i was sick so i feel bad towards the team, too." eunha said.

"right! i'm nervous too! the competition is only a few weeks away and we still have quite a lot to do," said jisung with his actions perfectly expressing his feelings, "but noona, you don't have to feel sorry. the team is using your idea anyway! you're already helping a lot actually, noona!"

"jisung is right. we're proceeding the sessions with your idea. so we're pretty much set on what to do already. and you were away because you were sick, so it's totally understandable." jeno said just as a staff handed over two bags of drinks on their table.

the three then continued to discuss their design as they made their way back to their room. as they were about to enter, jeno stopped the two with his arm and signaled them to stay quiet.

"but still, don't you think we should kick her out, daehyun?" asked a male voice, their conversation were audible from outside the room.

"well, it's true that she's been missing from our sessions but we're also almost halfway done with her idea. kicking her out from the team means we have to come up with another plan, sungjae." replied daehyun, the oldest in the team.

"come on, we can come up with better ideas than her. her idea isn't that great anyways." sungjae replied, "also, haven't you heard the rumors about her? it's crazy! i don't want to be in the same team with someone with a bad name!"