Part 36

Okay guys I know I've promised alot of things to happen in this story but I'm just bored with it. I promise to try to write as much as I can but, if I get too tired of this, then I will either put it on hold or delete it. I'm sorry. If I get enough votes and comments, I will keep it up. But I will not be posting as fast beacuse I have been really busy lately and I need time to think of ideas. Love you guys!!! XoXo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who am I supposed to be meeting?" She sounded interested in my offer but still curious. "A friend." My plan was not to let her in on this. "A friend of Justin's?" I rolled my eyes. "Just get your butt down here. You'll have to see." Without hearing her reaction, I hung up. I walked out of the bathroom and over to Victoria's Secret like I said I was going to. I looked around for a few minutes, eventually getting bored staring at the frilly bras and underwear. So, I grabbed the first pair I saw in my size and ran out of there. I found Justin and Ryan in American Eagle looking at shirts. To prevent the disgusted faces from earlier, I shoved the bag into my purse and walked over to them. "Can I talk to you a second, Justin?" I asked, pulling at his arm. "Oh, dude, your soo gonna get dumped." Chaz whispered to Justin. He just rolled his eyes and came over to where I was standing. I started to say something but he put hisfinger up to my lips. "Wait. Wait, your not dumping me are you?" He looked like he didn't care one way or another but his voice was serious. I punched his shoulder. "No, dufus. I wanted to tell you that I found someone for Chaz." He smiled in relief. "Good. Who?" Should I tell him? Was he going to tell Chaz? Hmm...Fine. "Alyssa." As soon as the words escaped my mouth, Chaz walked over to me from some secret eavesdropping spot. "Who's Alyssa? Is she pretty?" Justin and I just walked off in opposite directions with the same idea. He can't bug both of us at the same time. Unfortunately, he had to follow me. "C'mon, Soph, tell me. Who is Alyssa?" I practically beat my head against the clothes shelf beside of me. "She'll be here by tomorrow. You'll see then. Just leave me alone." He rolled his eyes. "Geez!! Someon'es moody. PMS'ing much?" I smacked him in the side of the head. "Just leave me alone." And with that, I walked back over to Justin and continued looking through clothes.

~~~Back at Chaz's house~~~

We all sat in Chaz's spare bedroom, putting the clothes we bought into our drawers and the closet. "We should celebrate." Justin said, looking down at me. "Sure. Sounds fun. Where are we going?" Chaz said excitedly. Justin rolled his eyes up to the ceiling but then sighed. "Umm, Chaz, I meant for just me and Sophie." Chaz laughed. "I know. It's just fun watching ya'll's reactions." I rolled my eyes. "Sophie, go get dressed. We'll leave around 6." Justin said looking through the clothes for something to wear tonight. I nodded and looked down at my cell phone. 5:30. Okay. So I ran in the bathroom and called Alyssa again. "Hello?" I could hear some people talking in the background. "Where you at?" She sighed. "I'm on a plane. I'll be landing in Cali. tonight around 11. Can you or Justin come pick me up at the airport?" I was glad that she actually agreed to fly all the way over here. "Sure. I'll tell Justin. I'm soo glad you decided to fly out here." Another sigh. "Yeah. Sure. Please tell me who I'm meeting." I just laughed and hung up. Then, I walked into the room that Justin and I now share to see him in his white tux pants, trying to button the shirt. I whistled and he turned around and laughed. I walked over to the closet and grabbed a short red dress and ran into the bathroom and got dressed. I straightened my hair and finished my make-up before walking back out to Justin. He was wearing that -----> "Ready to go?" I asked tapping his shoulder. "Yeah. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked, knowing that he probably wouldn't tell me. "The Grammy's are tonight. I thought I'd take you with me." Crap!! I got soo caught up in everything that I forgot Justin had the Grammy's tonight. "Oh, I forgot." He laughed his signature laugh that I love soo very much and continued to drive. After about an hour and a hlaf of driving, we finally pulled up to a giant event. We parked and got out. Justin guided me down the red carpet, greeting random interviewers. I was greeted several times but just stayed quiet and smiled for the cameras. We walked inside and found our seats. After about an hour of announcing different celebrities for different awards, Justin had to go somewhere. So, I stayed quietly in my seat, surrounded by famous people. A few minutes later I hear music start up and Justin and Usher appear on stage. They started chanting the lyrics to Somebody to Love and different people, including myself, sang along to every word. Afterwards, everyone clapped and Justin came back over and sat with me. It was finally time for the Best Upcoming Award, which Justin was nominated for. The announcers went up on stage and with a card in their hands, read......."And the winner is......."

~~~~~The ride back Home~~~~~

"I'm soo sorry, baby" I repeated for the twelve-millionth time. "You'll get 'em next year." He sighed. "But what if I'm not famous next year, Sophie? What if I'm just one of those 'Where are they now?' popstars?" I reached over and grabbed his hand. "You won't. Justin, your better than that. Your fans love you. I love you." He finally smiled. "I love you too." Crap!!!! "Umm, Justin, we have to go get Alyssa." He slammed his brakes and made a wide turn back to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry if it sucked. I'm just not into writing lately. And btw, I didn't watch the Grammy's but I do know that JB didn't win any. :( So sorry if I got any of the info wrong. Vote or Comment!!!! XoxOAliceXoxO