part 11 :)

On the plane, I couldn't help myself from crying most of the time. The only time that I didn't cry was when I was asleep.
When I arrived home, no one was there. And the door was locked. I sat outside on the steps for a little while until I noticed movement in Justin and Pattie's house. I went over and knocked on the door. Pattie opened it a second later. "Hey Sophie." she had a smile on her face. "What are you doing home?"  I smiled back. "I was just about to ask you the same thing." She welcomed me in and said "I decided not to go. I didn't want to be the only woman on a bus full of men." I laughed but said "I didn't mind it soo much." She lowered her eyes at me in confusion. "I was staying with my aunt. Then Justin found me. I stayed with him, Usher, and Scooter for a while but then....." My voice trailed off. "Then what Sophie?" I swallowed hard and tried not to cry as I told her what had happened.Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. "That doesn't sound like him." I just shrugged my shoulders. "It's all true." She nodded and left the room. A few moments later, she came back with the telephone. Then I hear her say "Justin I'm here with Sophie."Soon she saw me and sat the phone down on the coffee table and hit speaker phone.
"Justin, care to explain anything?" There was a long pause and then a sigh. "I can't really explain things now. Sophie, check your mail box tomorrow. Bye guys." Pattie got frustrated then. "Justin Drew Bieber. You better not hang up that......." *Dial Tone* "Sophie, I think it would be best if you left." I could see the frustration on her face. So I nodded and headed out the door. My parents were home now so I ran upstairs without saying a word to anyone. I started to  think about what Justin had sent in the mail. Was it a letter? A package? Well I needed to know, so I decided to wake up really in the morning and get the mail. It was only about 7:30 but if I was going to wake up at like 6, then I had to sleep.

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~
I woke up and ran downstairs at like 5:30. It was still dark outside so I almost fell several times but made it to the front door without falling on my face. I opened the door just as the mailman was coming around the corner. I waited as he drove past other houses, to Justin and Pattie's house, and finally to mine. I ran over to my mailbox and ruffled through the letters until I found a light blue envelope with 'Sophie' written on the front in neat handwriting, which I assumed was Justin's. I shoved the others back into the mailbox and ran back to my room. I hopped on my bed and found a flashlight. With the small light between my teeth, I tore open the top of the envelope. Inside I found an Usher concert ticket and a note. The note read: 'Sophie, I know you are still mad. But please let me make it up to you. The concert is set for 2 weeks from now. See you then.    Love, Justin.     I folded up the note and found a plane ticket to California taped to the back. If I wanted to be there early, which I did, I would have to leave soon. I waited until about 9:30 when everyone was awake and I knew my mom would understand. So I ran downstairs and showed her the note. "Sophie, you just came back. I'm not soo sure about you leaving again." I had to go. I had to talk her into it somehow. I had to make something up. Anything. As long as she let me go. "What if Melonie goes with me? I could pay for her a ticket." It took her a second but I think she bought it because she nodded and told me to go ask my sister. I ran to my sister's room with a scheme planning itself out in my head. I pounded on her door. She opened it and I ran in. "Can you help me?" I plopped down on her bed and crossed my hands. She looked at me with a smile on her face as I played out my plan. "Ok. I'll help but you owe me Soph." I nodded wildly and ran downstairs to tell mom. She agreed and Mel and I ran to back our bags. we plan to leave tomorrow morning. That whole day, we were both giddy and excited about the day to come. I sat on my bed at about 10:30 that night. I wasn't sleepy in the least but I had to get up really early. So I had to force myself to sleep. I thought about my plan. It was good. And best of all, Melonie was in on it all. I felt like a ninja with like an evil sidekick. My eyes finally started to droop and I fell asleep

~~~~~About 5:30 the Next Morning~~~~~
I woke up to my sister shaking me. "Sophie get up. We have to go." Oh crap. I overslept. I hurried and dressed in black skinny jeans, a purple top, and black boots. I grabbed my suitcases and headed out the door. We jumped in Melonie's beat up old chevy and headed for the airport. When we arrived, I bought Melonie a ticket. But not to California. She was going to Canada to spend this time with her bestfriend. We told mom they had no cell service in California. So she couldn't call us. Thank God she believed such a terrible lie. I hugged my sister goodbye and we both boarded our planes.

~~~~~Skip the plane ride~~~~~
When I landed at the airport, I saw Scooter holding a large cardboard sign with my name written on it in big black sharpie. I walked up to him. "What are you doing here?"  He started laughing and said, "Well, Justin knew Usher had a concert here and so he cancelled his tour because he had some 'plan'. (air quotes around plan) And then somehow, I got sucked into it." We were silent for a moment. I was thinking about Justin and Scooter was studying my face. "Oh" He scared me. "By the way. The concert is actually tomorrow." I looked at him puzzled. "I guess Justin knew you a little too well.  So he told you it was in 2 weeks. He wanted you here early." After that, Scooter grabbed my bags and I followed him out to his purple "pimp mobile" as we called it. We drove in silence for about 20 minutes. Then he stopped the car at this really fancy hotel. "You will be staying here. I'll be here around 6 to get you for the concert tomorrow." I nodded and got out of the car, walked inside, and asked for my name at the front desk. They gave me a room key and I headed for the 8th floor. When I got up to my room, everything was purple. I was shocked that they even made this much stuff in purple. But I loved it. I walked over and threw my stuff on the bed. I found another note on the pillow. 'I knew you'd make it. See you tomorrow. -Justin.  I had jet lag from the flight but I went into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator to find it stocked with red bull and twix bars. That's not what I wanted but thats all there was. So I grabbed a red bull and twix and started watching TV. I saw a commercial about Usher's concert  tomorrow with Justin as a guest performer. I was dying to know what he was up to. But tomorrow was a whole 24 hours away. Well the concert was 24 hours away. It was 6 now. I turned off the Tv and went downstairs. I saw Justin in the lobby, So I came back upstairs not wanting to ruin any surprise he had for me. I ran back upstairs and a few minutes later, I heard a knock. Without me saying anything, Justin came in. I began to say something but he interrupted me. "Listen I know you'r mad. But I just wanted to give you this." He handed me a little red box. He stood there and watched me open it. Inside I found a backstage pass to the concert. "What's this for?" He looked into my eyes and said, " I open for Usher tomorrow. And after I officially apoligize, we can hang out backstage together." I smiled and so did he. But then he left. I sat there the rest of the day fiddling around with my pass until I fell asleep dreaming about Justin all night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The concert will start in part 12  =)