Somebody to love part 2

Part 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Justin" Pattie snapped, "Dont't be rude. Let's all introduce ourselves first."
"Ok fine I'll start. Im Justin Bieber." Then the introduction went all the way around the table and stopped at me.
"I-I-I'm Sophie Harlander" I said in a shaky voice.  Then I regreted not being able to speak clearly because everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me with a weird look on their face. Everyone but Justin that is. 

Justin was grinning at me. He knew that he made me nerveous. And he liked that him staring at me, made me even more nerveous. Everytime he would look over at me, my face would brighten to a bright shade of red.

 I hated this feeling. No, not the one where the actual Justin Drew Bieber was sitting besdie me. But the feeling I got when he would just stare, see me blush,and then he would turn away and laugh to himself. It made me feel like I was one of those random people you see walking around with something stuck in their teeth or a nasty stain on their shirt. But we haven't even eaten yet.

At that moment, Pattie started walking around the table, serving everybody a big serving of spaghetti. I wasn't sure if I could finish it all because Justin's eyes in constant stare, made me nerveous which caused for lack of appetite.

But when I took a bite, it was soo good that I finished it in about 15 minutes. I look over towards Justin and he was also finishing up his spaghetti.
"Oh Justin I have an idea" Pattie exclaimed. "Why dont you take Sophie on a tour of the house? I'll show the others around once they finish."

 "Sure mom" Justin said giving me a quick smile "C'mon Sophie". I just rolled my eyes but I also blushed. Which I hoped he didn't see but I knew he would.
 I stood up, pushed my chair in, and waited for Justin to do the same.  "Shall we?", he asked holding out his arm. "Sure, Why not?" I said and then wrapped my arm around his and let him guide me through the house. Downstairs, he took me through the living room, kitchen, a small bathroom, and what looked to be a studio.

The studio was amazing. It had recording equipment,guitars, and a sound system that probably cost more then my house.

"You like?" he asked trying to knock me out of my daze. His words startled me but I managed to nod my head. "I knew you would. Do you want to see the upstairs or just stay down here?"he asked with a little giggle. "I wouldn't mind staying down here but go ahead. Show me the way." 

On the second floor of this marvelous house I saw, Pattie's room and bathroom, Justin's bathroom which was soo far my favorite room of the house. This one room alone was bigger than my living room. And alot nicer.  The tub was bigger then my couch, it had 2 sinks, a glass shower, and a chair.

The chair I didn't get but I didn't ask for the answer. And then he took me to his room. Which was decorated in blue and white Toronto Maple Leafs. Above his bed were his hockey trophys, ribbons, photos of him playing hockey, and a Maple Leafs team flag. He walked over and sat on his bed and patted the space beside him.

I walked over,sat beside of him and kept looking around the room. There was a question I had been dying to ask since we walked in. "Hey Justin?"
 "Yeah?"    

"How did you and your mom manage to get all of this furniture in and set up in just a few hours?"   

"We had some movers come in a couple of days ago and set some things up. We set up the dining room table, the couch, and our beds today. The movers did the rest." 

   "And the studio?"     "Usher gave me some ideas for how a good studio should look but I told the movers what I wanted."
"Oh cool."     Then there was an awkward silence and to fill it, I started humming the melody to the song I had heard him sing earlier today.

He immediately recognized it and started singing along. "Ima tell ya one time. One time." But for the next part, he looked straight at me and sang, "When I met ya girl my heart went knock knock. Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop."  Then with that he took his phone out of his pocket and threw it on my lap.

I put my number in and handed him my phone. He did the same and then he started singing another song.  "If you let inside your world, there's gonna be one less lonely girl." 

"Sophie...ready to go?"  I heard my mom yell from somewhere downstairs. "No..I'm gonna hang out here for a little while." Then I look at Justin and say
"But only if thats okay with you".                       "Of course." He said smiling at me...    
 And of course that made me blush.

 But this time I didn't hide it.          Justin looked at me and said "Hey wanna play xbox?"                 "You're on!" I say punching him in the shoulder.
 "Race you to the living room", he said pushing past me and already headed down the stairs.       "No fair" I scream after him.  I ran down the steps and into the living room where Justin was sitting on the couch waiting for me..........