Final Chappie[=

"What is it, Sophie?" she asked, looking up at me with sad eyes. "Uh, I-I'm sorry for uh..not inviting you to our wedding." I shrugged, sitting on the coffee table.

That's all I did wrong, right? She should be the one apologizing anyway. Not me. Mom raised an eyebrow and looked back down at her hands, the grey in her hair apparent.

"Sophie, you already apologized for that." she said in a low whisper. "I know. I was hoping..we could both apologize for stuff we've done." I smiled innocently.

"You want me to apologize for trying to seperate you and Justin." she stated, still looking down. Well, duh. "Kinda." I smiled again.

"Sophie..." "Mom, I'm tired of living without a mother and I don't want my kids to grow up knowing they have 2 grandmothers but one of then doesn't care enough to come visit." I interrupted.

She stayed quiet so I took it as an opportunity to continue. "You never even bothered to call or make any sorta of contact...for 2 years, mom." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"I didn't know if you were dead or alive." I added, not realizing tears were spilling down my cheeks until my vision was blurred.

"Well, I knew everything about you. You and Justin were always on the news or in magazines." she sighed, wiping her own eyes.

"Than why didn't you call?" "Why didn't you?" she asked. I felt like my heart was in my throat, keeping me from answering her.

Even if I could answer, what would I say? Justin always tried to get me to call but, I always chickened out.

"Sophie, when I found out you were pregnant, I felt like a bad mom. I felt like..I failed at everything I tried to teach you in life." she frowned.

"Mom, Justin and our babies..they're the best things that have ever happened to me." I defended. "And I know that know that, Soph. I should've never tried to seperate you two." she smiled weakly.

I smiled brightly, seeing Justin walk in and sit down next to me. "How's it going?" he asked, wiping my eyes with his thumb.

I smiled again, nodding my head slowly. He smiled and kissed my forehead before turning back to face my mom who now had a smile on her face.

"I'm soo soo sorry." she whispered, motioning me to sit next to her. I did and she wrapped me in a tight hug.

I hugged her tightly and felt tears fill my eyes again. "I love you, Sophie Ann." she whispered, pulling back.

"I love you too, mom." I smiled, seeing her pull Justin into a hug too. Justin pulled back, winking at me. I smiled and grabbed his hand in mine.

"So now that we're okay," mom smiled standing up, "where are my grandbabies?" Justin and I exchanged smiles and guided mom into the nursery.

Finally..my perfect life with my..perfect family.

IT'S OVER!! Sequel? Yes? No? I will if you want! Vote comment<3