Part 23

Okay, well for some odd reason I was in a good mood when I posted the last part, and I promised I would give a special thank you to the grlbrn3 and animalgirl17. So thank you guys for commenting =D!!!!! And thanks to Chabam for the pic of that awesome house!!

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
Ugh!! I want to explain things to Sophie. I really do. But I'm not allowed. I want to tell her that I'm not cheating on her. But she'd never believe me after today. I want to explain to her that the paparazzi thinks we broke up and I'm now dating Selena Gomez. I only kissed Selena to help her out with her record deal. She's a good friend. I thought I was doing her a favor, but I just screwed myself. I ran back over to the house. I walked up to the door and ran inside. "Sophie." I saw her walk half way down the steps then stop. "What do you want?" I noticed she still had her rings on. So that's a good thing. "I'm not cheating on you." She put her hands on her hips. "Why should I believe you?" I started up the stairs but she backed away. "Please. I'm not lying." I felt the tears in my eyes. I felt stupid for crying. "I'm sorry, Justin. I can't." She had no expression on her face. She started walking back up the stairs and this time I didn't stop her. I know what I have to do.

~~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~~
I ran back up to our room and sobbed into my pillow. I thought after we were married, this crap wouldn't happen ever again. Boy, was I wrong!! I laid back and turned on the tv. E! news was on. I have always loved E! The headline today was 'Live interview with hot new couple Jelena straight from Bahamas.' Huh? Well, this explains alot. Just then, Ryan Seacrest and Julianna Rancek announced the interview and Justin and Selena appeared on camera. The reporter asked them a couple of questions about their music. And then the they asked 'So Justin, I hear you and Sophie split? What happened there?' Justin looked over at Selena and she nodded. "Ya' know, I'm really sick of these rumors. Selena and I are good friends. But, I. Am. Married." I heard the reporter gasp and felt my jaw drop. "Yes, I kissed Selena. But it was to help her get more popularity. We are not toghether. I am married to Sophie Ann Harland...Bieber." Just then he stood up and walked out of the room. I ran outside and waited on the porch. I saw Justin's range rover pull into the driveway. I continued to sit, waiting for him to walk in. I finally saw him at the end of the drive. I ran down to meet him. He looked a little confused and upset. I ran into his arms and kissed him. He pulled back. "I thought you didn't believe me." I backed away for a second. "I know. I was stupid not to." He smiled and lifted me up for a hug. "I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "Don't be." He lifted me up wedding style and carried me into the house. He dropped me down on the couch and landed on top of me. He started kissing me. "So I'm forgiven?" I giggled anxiously. "Yes." He smiled and beant down to kiss me again. Our lips had just touched when someone knocked on the door. I heard Justin curse under his breath before getting up to answer it. I sighed but then laughed at his aggervation. "Oh hello, Mrs.Harlander." I hear him say behind the door. He looked over at me. I shook my head and ran upstairs.

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
"Umm..Sophie's not here right now." She walked in without invitation. "Justin you don't have to lie for my daughter." I had nothing to say. I watched her walk to the foot of the stairs. "Sophie come down here." I watch Sophie slowly walk down the stairs. She walked straight past her mom and over to me.

~~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~~
"Why are you here?" I watched my mom walk closer to me but I shook my head. "I found you'r note. I just couldn't believe you got married without me. Why wasn't I invited?" She looked soo upset. But I was still mad about what she said about Justin. "I was hurt." I saw a tear fall down her face. I felt upset myself but held all emotion back. "Sophie, I'm soo sorry. I just wanted what was best for you and I now see that it was Justin. I should have never interfered." I watched her head drop and she still looked really upset. "I just wish I could have been at the wedding." She looked over at me and Justin. Then she walked outside and I heard her drive away. I would have stopped her but I was in shock. "I feel like a total jerk." I told Justin. He pulled me in for a hug. "It's okay Sophie. She'll understand eventually." I sat back down on the couch and turned on the tv. Justin came and sat beside of me. He leaned over and started kissing my cheek. "Not now..Stop!!" I pushed him off of me. He understood but I could tell he felt bad. I heard his phone ring from the coffee table. I grabbed it. "Hello?"......"Oh hey, Scooter." I looked over at Justin and winked. "Umm....No he's not here right now."........"Ok. Cool. I'll tell him. Bye."  Justin crossed his arms. "Tell me what?" I smiled. "He wants you to meet him at his office in 2 hours. Something about another tour." He jumped off of the couch and grabbed the phone. "What are you doing?" I watched him dial a number and tap his foot impatiently. "I'm calling him back. I'm not going on tour." I reached over, grabbed the phone away from him, and hit end. "No. You'r going on that tour." He tried to grab it from me but I held it behind my back. "No. We just got married. I want to enjoy this time with you." I stood up and kissed him on the cheek. "You can enjoy all the time you want with me..after you'r tour." He grabbed the phone from me. "What about you'r mom?" I just sat back down. "Justin honey, I will settle things. Go on tour. Have fun. Be with you'r fans." He smiled and kissed me before grabbing his car keys and heading out the door.