~~!!~~Part 20~~!!~~

I woke up the next morning to find Justin and Pattie, both with phones in their hands and talking to different people. I walked upstairs to Justin's room, found one of his t-shirts, and a pair of sweatpants. I ran into Pattie's bathroom and took a shower. I am not showering in Justin's bathroom again. (As you may remember earlier incidents) Well, atleast not until we find our own house. I threw my other clothes in the hamper, knowing Pattie wouldn't mind and hurried back down the stairs.

Justin had just hung up the phone and came over to me. "We planned the wedding for next Saturday." I smiled. Today was Friday. So that gave me plenty of time to find my dress and plan everything out. "Oh Justin. I was thinking last night. I have no one to walk me down the aisle." He pursed his lips. "How about my dad?" I bit my bottom lip. "That's exactly what I was thinking. But I've never met him. Won't that be kinda...um...weird?" Pattie came over and laughed. "Don't worry about anything Sophie. Jeremy has the personality of a 16 year-old boy." She said while smiling down at Justin. I don't know if that helped or just worried me even more. If I wanted a 16 year-old to walk me down the aisle, I would have asked Chaz or Ryan. I smiled a worried smile. "Ok. I already found one of my bride's maids." I hoped he didn't notice the weird look on my face. "Who?" He said inconspicuosly. Good. He didn't realize anything. "Alyssa." He nodded. "Ok. Cool." He seemed really stressed out about this whole marriage thing. I walked over to Pattie who just hung up the phone. "Hey would you like to be my maid of honor?" I saw her mouth drop and her eyes fill with tears. "Oh Sophie, I would love to." Truthfully, I would rather have Pattie there than my mom anyday.

It seemed like she loved me more anyway. She wiped her eyes and gave me a hug. "Want to go find a dress?" I couldn't help but laugh excitedly at the suggestion. "Yeah." She told Justin we were leaving and she grabbed her car keys. We drove for a while and ended up at a dress store. We walked inside and I felt my jaw drop. The ceilings were covered in crystal chandeliers, the walls, red velvet. "Holy crap." I looked over to see Pattie wink at me. We walked over to the front desk. "I have an appointment for Harlander." I watched the lady behind the desk smile. "Oh the soon to be Mrs. Bieber? Congratulations sweetheart." I smiled. She stood up and guided us took a back room. Pattie sat down and I followed the woman into a dressing room. She asked me what kind of dresses interest me. Of course I said trumpet style but I told her to bring anything that caught her eye. She smiled and came back a few minutes later with an armful of dresses. I picked out my favorite of the group and tried it on. I loved it!! It fit perfectly and had sequin accents down the front. I walked out to Pattie. I saw her smile at first glance and nod.

"You like?" I asked with a twirl. "Love." I didn't need to try on anymore dresses. "This is it!!" The lady nodded and took me back to the dressing room. I changed back into Justin's clothes, which I forgot I was wearing. And we went to another room and I picked out my veil. Afterwards, we went up to the register. "That will be $7,564." I almost choked on air. "Pattie, I can't ask you to pay that." She laughed. "Sophie, it's fine. You deserve it." 
I gave her a questioning look. She just smiled and handed the woman her credit card. I sighed. Then she put the dress in a garment bag and handed it to Pattie. We headed out the door. "Thank you." She just kept smiling. "No problem sweetie." We got into the car, the dress in my lap. Pattie turned up the radio and a news broadcast was on. "Bieber getting married?" I heard Pattie laugh but I just sat and listened. "The 16 year-old popstar admits to proposing to his girlfriend of 2 years, Sophie Harlander, Thursday night."

I finally turned off the radio and sat back in my seat. I looked down at my ring. I know alot of people say that they are the luckiest person in the world, but I literally think I am. I mean, I get to marry Justin Bieber, THE Justin Bieber, the guy I fell in love the first time I ever saw his face. I almost squealed. We drove back to the house to find an unfimiliar car in the driveway. I grabbed my dress and walked inside. "There she is." I hear Justin say. Then I see someone come from behind the kitchen counter. "Hey, Sophie. It's nice to meet you finally. I've heard alot about you." Just then, it hit me. "Oh hi. It's nice to meet you too." He smiled and held out his hand. I shook it and then went over to Justin. He grabbed the bag out of my hands. "Can I see it?" I reached for it but he moved it away. "No. It's bad luck." He smiled and handed it back to me. "Dad promised to walk you down the aisle.

Didn't you dad?" Jeremy looked over at Justin. "Sure did." I smiled then pulled on Justin's arm. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He gave me a strange look but just nodded. I threw my dress down on the couch and pulled him up to his room. "Is there any way we can get married sooner?" He looked confused. "Why?" I felt the emotion on my face. "I want to get married before my mom changes her mind. I don't want her here." I knew he understood but his face looked concerned. "Ok. I'll try to move it." I smiled. "Thank you." He laughed. I felt his hand on my arm. He pulled me down on the bed and started kissing me. We continued this for about 15 minutes until we heard a knock at the door. Pattie walked in with the dress draped over her arm. Justin and I still on the bed. "Sophie where do you want the....oh!!" Her face flushed a shade of bright red. We hurried and stood up. Our faces now as bright as Pattie's. Justin let out an embarrased laugh. "Umm..Here, Ill take the dress. Thanks Pattie." I could tell she was relieved when she finally left the room. Justin and I both let out sighs when we heard the door click shut. I hung the dress up in the back of his closet and sat back down on the bed. "Well, that sucked." Justin said falling into the beanbag chair in the corner.

I laughed. "Tell me about it!!" He got his cell phone out. "Since kissing's no longer an option, let's see what I can do about rescheduling our wedding." I nodded and watched him dial the phone. He started talking to different people about ordering the cake earlier and all the other wedding stuff. After he hung up, he dialed another number. "Who are yo.." He held up his finger to shut me up. I scowled but kept quiet. "Yo, Chaz"......."Yeah, hey man. The wedding's been moved"............"It's Tuesday"......."Awesome. Ok bye." He looked over at me and winked. I smiled and got out my cell. I texted Alyssa the date of the wedding. "I still haven't picked out bride's maid's dresses yet." Justin thought for a second. "Don't worry about it. I'll just tell mom to find dresses that go with your bouquet." In stead of white roses, I decided to have purple ones. I know. Purple roses? Awesome right? Well, I think so. I just nodded as Justin texted her. "She says okay." I stood up and ran downstairs to help Pattie with any decorations that needed to be made. We already had like 50 chairs set up. I walk outside to see her setting up the arch in front of all the seats. I grabbed the white carpet from the bin of decorations and started rolling it down the center of everything. "Hey Sophie. What about flower girl?" I thought for a second. "How about Jazmyn?" It's weird. I've never met Jeremy but Jazmyn and little Jaxon, I have already sorta bonded with. Justin brings Jazzy on stage sometimes and they come backstage alot at concerts. "I think that's an excellent idea." I ran in to ask Justin and the smile on his face was priceless. Jeremy went back to the hotel he was staying at and came back with Jazzy in his arms. She reached out for Justin as soon as she saw him. "Bubby. Bubby." He grabbed her and put her on his shoulders. I smiled. This was going to be perfect. I had the perfect dress, the perfect reciption area, the perfect family to share it with, and best of all, the perfect fiance. =:)