Part 7

We drove for hours until we finally stopped at a gas station. A good thing too because I was really hungry and desperately had to pee.  Aunt Kathy started pumping the gas while I went in to find a bathroom and a couple candy bars. I used the bathroom, bought a couple twix bars and redbulls, and headed back to the car. I threw Kathy a twix and redbull and we were on our way again. Then we found the airport. We went in, bought our tickets, and boarded the plane. We sat in 1st class. This was my first time on a plane and my first and probably last time in 1st class. I love having a rich aunt. I was soo tired because I had already crashed from the 2 or 3 redbulls that I drank on the way. I fell asleep.

~~~~~A couple hours later~~~~~
I woke up to someone behind me kicking my chair. "Hey, Cut it out." I yell behind me without looking.  "Oh sorry." I hear a familiar voice say.
"Justin?" I ask.  "Who?" Whoever it was sounded confused. I turned around and saw Taylor Lautner. Boy would Melonie be happy if she was here! But I don't like Taylor Lautner so instead of drueling over his gelled hair and buffness, I just said "Oh sorry."  I turned back around. I'm seeing and hearing Justin everywhere. Why is he soo hard to forget? "Ugh", I accidently say outloud.  "Is something wrong Sophie?", my aunt's voice asked. "No. It's fine." I had to lie. Kathy knew nothing about what had happened between Justin and I. And I wanted to leave it that way.

~~~~~About 3 days later~~~~~
We finally arrived in England and the first thing I see at the airport was a giant tour bus in the parking lot. "Do you want to look at the gift shops Sophie?" Kathy asked me. "No,I want to get to your house as soon as possible." she looked at me strange but just nodded. We found my bags and loaded up the car. "Your mom tells me that you have Justin Bieber tickets?"   Oh great. She just had to bring him up. "Umm...Yeah."
Kathy: "We should go. When is the concert?"
Me: "On Saturday but Aunt Kathy, there is only 1 ticket." Today was Thursday. And yes, I know there are 2 tickets but I want to go by myself.
Kathy: "Ok. That's fine. I'll just drop you off then." She sounded a little upset but I was not going to give in.
Me: "Ok. The concert is at 7:30." After that it was silent. I can't wait to get to her house. I can finally relax for the first time in about a week.
When we got there, I went up to my room that I always stayed in, and unpacked my stuff. It was about 6 and I was actually still really wiped from the ride here. I lie down on my bed. But I am not going to sleep. I just have to stay awake.......The next thing I know Justin and I are back in the park cuddling and holding hands. But when he leaned down for a kiss....I woke up. Ugh!!! He's everywhere I look. And even when I'm not looking. When my eyes are shut, he's still there. I heard Kathy yell "Sophie. Dinner." I opened the door and replied "Ok. One sec." I changed into my pajamas and hurried downstairs. I grabbed a plate of the tacoes that she had fixed and sat down at the table. "Sophie, your mom told me that something was bothering you. Care to fill me in?" Why did my mom have to go and tell everyone about my life? "What exactly did she tell you?"
Kathy: "She said that you were having some boy trouble."
Me: "Yeah. It's nothing. Don't worry about it."
Kathy: "C'mon. I want to help. Please?"
Me: "It's just that he had to leave right when things were getting serious. That's it."
Kathy: "Care to share his name?"  Ok. If she wanted his name, I was going to tell her. So I took a huge bite of my taco and said "Justin Bieber". But she couldn't understand me. "What was that?" She had a sly smirk on her face which meant she knew what I was up to. I just sighed. "Sophie, honey please?"
"Aunt Kathy. His name is Justin Bieber." I didn't want to know what she had to say. So I threw down my food and ran upstairs. She followed me but I locked the door. And when she knocked, I refused to answer. When I heard her walk back down the steps, I unlocked the door, found a pen and paper, and wrote her a note. The note said: Aunt Kathy, I love you but I need to get away from everything and everyone for a while. Please don't be mad. I will be back. I don't know when but I will. Please don't call mom. -Sophie. I laid the note on the bed and crept downstairs. I saw that Kathy was in the livingroom. So I went out the back door. I didn't know where I was going. I just knew that I needed to be far from here. So I started walking. Turning down random roads. Walking through parking lots. "Going somewhere?" I hear a voice behind me ask. The voice scared me so I started running. When I thought I had lost whoever it was, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.
*Gasp*