Justin's Surprise (Somebody to love part 4)

I decided not to answer Melonie's question. I had no explanation that I was willing to answer for. The only people that I would ever discuss this incident with again would be Justin or Pattie. No one else needed to know what actually happened next door.

I went up to my room, changed into my pajamas, and lay on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what had happened today. I felt my phone vibrate from inside my purse. I took it out and saw that I had one new message from Justin.

Goodnight Beautiful ;)   -Justin.. That message was the icing on the cake. Today couldn't get better. I didn't know if Justin and I had officially became a couple or not but it sure felt like it.  We have only known each other for a day and I was already in love with him.

And on that note, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~
I woke up to a small clinking sound. I sat up and looked at my window. Small pebbles were being thrown from the front yard and hitting the window. 

I looked out and saw Justin. When he saw me, he waved for me to come outside. He was soo cheesy but I liked it. I hurried up and dressed in a pair of blue jean shorts, a purple t-shirt, and brown sandals.

I am soo happy it's summer because I get to sleep in late, go to bed late, and now spend all my time with Justin.
I grabbed my purse and looked over at my alarm clock. 8 a.m. That meant no one was up. So I had to sneak out.

I quietly opened my bedroom door, tiptoed down the stairs, and opened the front door. I ran around to the side of the house to meet Justin.  He ran over and hugged me. "Why are you here?" I asked yawning. 

"I couldn't sleep anymore. I was too excited to see you." he said. I just rolled my eyes and laughed a little bit.

"Let's go somewhere." He said.           "Like where?"                "Anywhere. You pick."           "Hmmmm..Let's go to the park."         "Ok." Then he held out his hand and I playfully ignored it.  

"Ahem!!" He said shaking his hand impatiently.      "Oh was that meant for me?" My face held a confused expression but I was about to burst out laughing.       

  "Duh.  Very funny Soph."  I just laughed and finally took his hand. As we walked down the road towards the park, Justin kept very quiet.  "Is something wrong?" I was kinda worried because last night he wouldn't shut up.

Justin: "You know everything there is to know about me. I know nothing about you. Tell me about yourself."
Me: "Well my name is Sophie Ann Harlander. I'm 14. 5 foot 1. Im in 8th grade. My birthday is on April 17. What else is there?"
Justin: "I was just curious."
Me:"Oh by the way, there is one thing that I don't know about you."
Justin:"And what is that?"
Me: "How much do you like me?"
Justin: "I think you know the answer to that Sophie."
Just then he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.
Me: "Ok. Now I do". I couldn't help but show the blushing giggle in my voice.
Justin and I found a small bench and sat down together. My head was tucked into his neck and his arm was around my shoulder.

Neither of us talking but it was as if we didn't need conversation to communicate.
Just then, a girl about our age started jogging into the park and suddenly Justin seemed uncomfortable.

He popped the collar up on his blue button up shirt and tried to hide his face. But I guess it was the hair that gave him away because the girl came over to us and said "Justin?"        I heard Justin give a defeated sigh and look up from his shirt. "Oh hi, Alyssa."  He was aggervated but put on a fake smile to amuse this Alyssa girl.

"What are you doing here? Well I mean I know your famous but why pick Georgia? You could live anywhere. Why here?" She looked amused at the weird look I was giving her.

 "Alyssa, I'm kinda in the middle if something here and if you must know, I'm not sure why I chose Georgia but I'm glad I did." Then he looked down at me and smiled. I just snuggled up to him even more hoping Alyssa would leave. "Oh. I'm sorry to bother you Justin."

And finally she left.   Justin looked at me with a disappointed look. "Who was that?" I asked with a feeling of annoyance in my voice.  "It's not important."
Me:"Old girlfriend?"
JB(Justin): "Yeah. Back in Canada, even before Caitlin and I dated, she and I dated for maybe 3 months. Nothing big."
Justin still looked a little down. So I decided to do something about it.
Me: "Ok Justin stop moping. You'r with me. Not her. Lets go somewhere else. Take your mind off of Alyssa for a while."
JB: "Where?"
Me: "You pick this time."
JB: "Umm.......Let's go to BK". (Burger king)
Me: "Sure. Lead the way."
He took my hand and we headed down the road to BK. Once we got there, I wasn't really hungry so I just got a slushy.

I know it was only 9 in the morning and I shouldn't have something like that this early. But I didn't want anything else and I didn't want to spend alot of Justin's money.

Justin ordered a double whopper, large fry, and a large coke.  "Geez. Hungry much?"I asked with my eyes wide.   "Just a little. I haven't eaten much lately." 

His explanation made me feel guilty for asking such a stupid question.    "Why?" The sympathy in my voice was obvious.  "Don't worry Sophie. I've just been working on some new songs and haven't had time for much else."

I thought he was going to say more but he just took a big bite of his burger and looked at me. After he finished the bite of his food, I was curious. So I looked at him and said "Sing for me."
He just looked at me. I thought he was going to say "No".

But he just said "Not here. Wait until we leave."      I was soo happy that I was going to be one of the first ones to hear a new Justin Bieber hit. I finished my slushy. And waited for Justin to finish his food.

We both finished and we walked out together. We headed to his house. Once we got there, we headed up to his room. His room smelt faintly of axe and hairgel. I'd never realized that before. I know that doesn't seem like they would make a good combination.

But strangely, it was my new favorite scent. He told me to sit on his bed while he grabbed his guitar. He looked at me at with a grin, started playing the best melody I have ever heard. "Oh whoa ah ah oh. Whoa oh ah ah oh. Whoa oh ah ah oh. Whoa ah ah oh. I always knew you were the best. The coolest girl I know. Soo prettier than all the rest. The star of my show.Soo many times I wished you'd be the one for me, but never knew it'd get like this girl. What'd 'ya do to me?"

After that, I got lost in his deep brown eyes and the rest of the song was a blur. The song was over before I knew it. Justin sat his guitar down and sat down beside me on the bed. 

 "So? What'd ya think?" He had a huge smile on his face.

"Justin...do you want the truth?"

JB: "Of course Sophie. Your opinion means everything to me."
Me: "Justin....I love the song about as much as..."
JB: "As what?"
Me: "Nothing. The song is awesome."
JB: "No. Sophie, tell me what you were going to say."
Me: " I love you Justin."
....................