Part 25 =P

~~*~~ Sophie's POV~~*~~
I woke up and the house was soo cold. I walked over and tried to turn up the heat. Nothing. I tried to turn on the lamp beside the bed. Still nothing. Oh my God! Did Justin seriously forget to pay the bills? It was almost 10:30, so I figured Pattie had to be up by now. I picked up my cell phone and called her. I explained to her what had happened. All she said was that she could have sworn Justin paid everything off before buying the house. I thanked her and hung up. What she said confused me. How could this be happening? I decided to call Justin. "Hello?" I heard a voice on the other line say. "Scooter?" I heard him laugh. "Yeah. Justin's still asleep." Crap!! "Ok..Umm, just tell him to call me." "Will do Soph. Bye." I hung up the phone and laid back down in the bed. I pulled the covers up to my neck, trying to get warm. I lay like that for about 10 minutes before my phone rang. "Justin?" He yawned. "Yeah. Hey.".... "Did you pay the bills on the house?"... "Yeah, of course. Why?"... "Umm. No reason. Just wondering."..."Ok. Did you need anything else?"..."No. I guess not. I love you."..."I love you too. Bye." I didn't want to have him all stressed out while he was out on tour, so I didn't tell him. Oh my God! I'm soo stupid. My dad's an electrician. I knew he had to be back in Georgia by now, so I called and asked what to do. He asked some really weird questions about wires and plug-ins and all this other electrical crap. I checked everything he told me to. And everything seemed to be in order. Then he told me to go under the house and check all the wires. Uh, no. I'm terrified of the dark and I'm claustrophobic. (I really am) So I don't think so. He finally talked me into it. I grabbed a flashlight and walked outside. I opened up the little door under the porch that lead to some little room with all kinds of wires and pipes and other stuff. I walked in and almost immediately started hyperventilating. <-----Don't know if I spelled that right. "Calm down Sophie." My dad said. I finally caught my breath and turned on my flashlight. "Look for a long, blue wire." I walked around the corner, falling into a couple of spider webs. Good thing I'm not afraid of spiders. I finally found the wire. "Follow it to the main front of the entrance." I did as I was told and when I found the end of the wire..."Dad, the wire's like cut." He sounded confused. "Cut? Like broken?" I held it in my hand. "No. Like cut with scissors." The cut was too clean for it to just be broken. And the house looked too new for the wire to be broken anyway. "Sorry Soph. You'r gonna have to buy a brand new wire." I sighed and he told me where I could buy a replacement. "Bye dad." "Bye kiddo." I ran out of the scary, cellar place as fast as I could. I put the flashlight back and changed out of my pajamas. I got in my car (Yeah, I forgot to tell you. Justin got my car fixed =) and drove to the hardware store. When I got there, there was a hobo out infront of the store. He was selling concert tickets. How the heck did a hobo get concert tickets? I walked over to him, not too close, but close enough to see what tickets he had. I saw tickets for Justin's next show. "How much?" He took the ticket out of his jacket and handed it to me. "Fifty." I nodded my head and handed him the $50 bill. He yelped with joy and ran down the street. I know, you'r probably wondering why I didn't just ask Justin for tickets. The reason for that is.....well, I don't know really. I'm blonde! I put the ticket in my wallet and headed inside. I asked the man at the register about the wire I needed. He nodded and guided me back to a shelf in the back. He asked me how big my house was. All I could say was "Umm....It's pretty huge." He laughed a little and handed me the wire. I paid for it and headed back home. I laid it on the counter in the kitchen, wondering how to install it. I'm a girl. I'm not supposed to be good at electrical stuff. Am I? I gave up on that for now. I flopped down on the couch and looked at my ticket. The concert was 3 days from now in Washington. It wouldn't take me that long to get there so I'll leave tomorrow. Ugh!! Stupid no electricity. Stupid boredome.

~~*~~Justin's POV~~*~~
 I wonder why Sophie called about the bills? I hope it was just a precaution. I hope nothing's wrong. I don't really have time to worry anyway. I have to rehearse. We drove up to the arena where my concert was being held and went inside. I ran up on stage and grabbed the mic. My crew stood behind me, instruments ready to go. They started up the tune to Love me and I started singing.

~~*~~ I ran out of ideas...Move on to the day of the concert.~~*~~
                                            (*Sophie*)
I ran out of my hotel room,wearing that outfit over there ----->  The concert was only an hour away. So I decided to get something to eat. I drove to Burger King, ordered and sat down. A few minutes later, I felt a hand on my back. I was about to scream but who ever it was covered my mouth with their other hand.  "Sssshhhh.. I'm not going to kill you." I recognized the voice almost instantly. "Scooter?" I asked even though his hand was still over my mouth. So he couldn't understand what I said. He released my mouth and sat down next to me. "Why are you here?" He had his drink in his hand. "I wanted to see Justin's concert." He nodded. "Wanna ride? We can come get you'r car after the show." I agreed and we were off to the concert. I handed him my ticket but he said I didn't need it. I was a VIP. But I felt stupid for paying $50 for a ticket. When we arrived, he took me backstage. It was weird going backstage. I had been back here soo many times. But this time, I wasn't nerveous. I was excited to see Justin. No butterflies what so ever. I saw Justin sitting on the couch playing xbox. (If you own Justin Bieber's First Step to Forever Book, he was wearing the same outfit as seen on page 98) I decided to play it cool.Scooter saw what I was trying to do and played along. I grabbed his hat off of his head and took his jacket from him. I tucked my hair into the hat and pulled on the coat. I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked over to Justin. "Yo, mind if I play?" I said in my manliest voice possible. Scooter heard me and almost bursted out laughing. I shook my arm at him to hush him up. Justin didn't look up from his game. "Sure man. Grab a controller." I laughed and picked up a controller from the table infront of him. I started playing. Crap!! He was palying black ops. I suck at that game. He switched the game to versus mode and we started. I died almost immediately. He paused the game and looked over at me. I hid my face . "What's wrong with you? You usually kill me at this game." I held my breath to keep from laughing. "I don't know. Guess, I'm off my game." He stood up and started to walk over towards the mini-fridge in the corner of the room. When he saw the real Scooter sitting at the table, he looked confused. "If you'r here, then...then who's that?" He said pointing in different directions. I smiled and threw off the hat. He looked embarrased but collected himself quickly. "Oh, I so knew that." I nodded. "Sure you did , Justin honey." He smiled and held out his arms. I dropped Scooter's coat onto the couch and walked over to him. He wrapped me in his arms and stroked my hair. "Justin Bieber to the stage." I hear over the loudspeaker. He pulled away from me, gave me a quick kiss, and went off to the stage. Scooter guided me to some seats off to the side of the stage, where we sat throughout the whole concert!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, Yeah, sucky ending again. I know. I suck at ending my stories. I know I say this everytime, but the next part should be better. Comment, Vote, or Fan Me!!! XoxO         ==:) ALice FAye (:==