Part 30

We both sighed and started walking around from store to store, finding nothing that Justin didn't already have. "Why don't you just make him something?" Halee asked suggestively. "No. I have no imagination. So therefore, no creativity." I went over and sat down on a small bench at the side of the mall. "Sophie, you'r hopeless. Just ask him what he wants!!" She walked over and sat next to me. "I can't. I want to surprise him." She laid her head on the back of the bench. "Ugh!!" She got up and started walking out to the parking lot. "Call Justin. Just go home and come back when you actually have an idea." I decided she was right and got out my new phone =) I dialed Justin's number. It rang once before he picked up. "Hola!" I laughed a little but then told him to come get us. He agreed and was there in like 10 minutes. "Wanna stay with us tonight Halee?" he asked. "Sure thanks." She looked over at me with an excited smile. I smiled back even though I was kinda hoping for some alone time with Justin tonight. The whole way home, they kept singing every song that played on the radio. Me, I just sat against the door, feeling my depression symptoms again. When we got home, I went upstairs to change into my pajamas and went into our bedroom. There's a pic of our bedroom over there ----> I took my depression medication and got into bed. I looked through the channels on TV and found nothing interesting. So I just lay there depressed and angry. Justin came in to check on me. "What's wrong?" I just sighed and rolled over to face the wall. "Sophie, c'mon. What is it?" I sighed and rolled back over. "It's nothing. I'm just tired." He sat down on the bed. "It's only 7:30." He started pulled at the black tie that hung from his neck. I sat up and helped him untie it. He shrugged off his jacket and started to unbutton the white button-up shirt underneath. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from smiling. He saw my expression and laughed. "Aww, I get it." I rolled my eyes, trying to play it dumb. "Get what?" He pulled off the shirt and threw it into the hamper in the bathroom. "That you'r jealous." I scoffed. "I am soo not jealous." He jumped onto the bed beside of me. "Yes, you are." He started leaning closer and closer to me with every mauking work. When he was only millimeters away, I had to admit it. "Okay, maybe a little." He laughed; allowing me to feel his hot breathe on my face. I closed my eyes just to take in the occurances. I felt his lips just barely graze mine before Halee came in. "Am I interrupting something?" I threw the covers off of me and went over to her. "Oh, I'll tell you what you'r interrupting." She looked scared. My stupid depression was taking over again. "What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes. "So far today, you have interrupted my life, my husband, and my home. So while you'r ahead, I would just........" I felt Justin's arms around my waist. "I'm sorry, Halee. I guess she didn''t tell you." He looked at me, concerned. "Tell me what, Sophie?" she asked, the frightened look still on her face. I breathed heavily. "It's nothing. Let it go." They both looked at me. "St-St-Stop staring at me." I ran out of the room and downstairs. I sat down on the couch and started crying.

~~*~~Halee's POV~~*~~
 "Tell me what, Sophie?" I could still feel the scared look on my face. "It's nothing. Let it go." I let my eyes wander over to her nerveous face. "St-St-Stop staring at me." Just then she ran out of the room. Justin started to chase after her but I stopped him. "Let me talk to her." He nodded and sat back down on the bed. I walked down the stairs as slowly as I could. I finally reached the bottom and saw Sophie on the couch crying. I sat down on the last step, waiting for her to calm down. I was there for like 5 minutes and I unexpectingly hear, "Halee, I know you'r there. Come down here." I walked down and sat beside of her on the couch. "Please tell me what's going on, Soph." She sighed and then wiped her eyes. "Promise you won't laugh?" I nodded. "I sware." She took a deep breathe and then began. "About a year ago, I was feeling really angry at everybody..... all the time. And things just progressed. Ya' know? Like gotten worse. Things got soo bad, that I like fainted and had to go to the hospital. It turns out that I have depression. And I have to take medication for it. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it doesn't." I watched a single tear fall from her brown eyes. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She sighe. "It's embarrasing." I shook my head and then hughed her. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." she whispered. "Don't be. I understand." She pulled away from the hug and smiled. She grabbed my arm and we ran back upstairs.

~~*~~Sophie's POV~~*~~
We ran back upstairs and put a movie into the DVD player. We all jumped onto the bed, me inbetween Justin and Halee. We sat staring at the movie for about an hour, until I noticed Halee had fallen asleep. I nudged Justin's shoulder and he smiled. He leaned over and started kissing me. I felt his hands on my back and I intertwined my fingers in his brown hair. He shoved me down on my back and he started kissing my neck. I guess pur movement woke Halee because she looked over at us and blinked furiously. "Crap!!" I heard Justin whisper, but he didn't move from his position over me. "Ummm, I should leave." She stumbled, trying not to show her nerveousness. "Do you know where the guest room is?" Justin asked, trying not to laugh. "No, but I'll find it." She walked over and opened the door. she took one last look at Justin and I before finally walking out. Justin looked over at me and started laughing, which caused me to burst out into laughter too. We finally calmed down enough to start making out again. "I love you." He said through the kisses. "I love you too." Just then it hit me! Was I wrong? Do I really want a divorce?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Thanks for all the votes and comments!! And thanks to LoneTearFalls for the bestly pic of the bedroom. Love you Star!! Thanks again..Love you guys!!
    *-Alice Faye-*