Part 43

"Justin, let's go." I yelled, stepping into the livingroom with a bag on my arm.

He chuckled and nodded, taking the bag away from me. It's been 2 months and Chaz is still harrasing me, well, in my words it's harrasement.

Justin doesn't know but I convinced him that we needed a place of our own; which we do if we're going to raise twins.

"Bye, Chaz." Justin said, walking out the door. "Bye, Sophie." Chaz called, running to me.

He gave me a hug and smacked my butt as i left. I jumped slightly and ran out the door.

I got into the passenger's seat and Justin started the motor. "You okay? You look shaken up." Justin asked, rubbing my leg.

"I-I'm fine. Just excited." I lied, afraid of ruining anything between him and Chaz.

"It's okay baby." he smiled, moving his hand to mine and interlocking our fingers. "Just jitters." he chuckled.

I nodded slowly and looked out the window, hoping to shake this feeling I had soon.

"I guess you're right." i said. I cant wait to get to our new house. We can set up the baby's room and the master bedroom.

Its gonna be great. "So how do you wanna decorate the house?" Justin asked.

I shrugged. "Let's work on the nursery first. The twins are our first prioriety." i said, walking into the babies room.

"Well, we already bought everything you wanted. Want me to start?" he asked. "I'll help." I smiled, pulling the bag with all of the nursery supplies into the room.

We started working putting together the cribs and painting the walls. Justin painted one wall and i painted another.

It was around 6pm and we decided to have dinner and get an early start in the morning. Justin fixed dinner and i made up our bed in the master bedroom.

We ate dinner and watched a movie, then we went to bed. "I love you." Justin whispered, kissing my cheek.

"Love you." I sighed. He chuckled and put a hand on my stomach. "And I love you guys too." he chuckled, closing his eyes.

I smiled and layed my head on his shoulder, feeling myself fall asleep almost instantly.

The house is over there ---->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to thank winchesterlover1967 for her awesome help!! Love you Meg (and the pic of the house came from her too)